• 163(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-12-09, 07:36)kitalor Wrote:
Quote:Yes. Just make sure it's like I said. Read the OP. Would solve all your problems.
Thanks for that.
After playing with the settings for some time changing everything I can find to PC 0-255 seems to make things look a lot nicer.
Not sure what is going on every\thing I've read says to do the opposite but the 16-235 makes everything very grey to almost maxing out the contrast on the tv to aleviate it. Cheap tv from 2012 with no settings for 'deep colour' or anything like that (although there is some sort of dynamic contrast going on with the internal leds which there is no control over) with a gtx 550 ti going through hdmi

Are you changing the levels of your GPU when outputting at 16-235? The GPU must be set to 0-255 to allow for passthrough.

The three different scenarios are explained in the set-up guide. You should get proper levels when trying any of them. Unless your TV is fixed at 16-235. In that case, the third option (setting the TV to 0-255) will not work.

So, try option one and two, adjusting all of madVR, Kodi and your GPU. Option one would be my choice. But option two can lead to better picture quality.
I have a little problem of recognition sound card Nvidia, in practice, when you turn off your PC and the next day its not restart this would be recognized as default sound system, not connected, to better understand attach screen.

gotham_x. It sound like HDMI hot plug detect, that could be the issue. Have you looked at HDMI pin 19 trick and block that pin?
Try and google it there's many guidesSmile
Hi.

Suspicion of this thing, on a HTPC of € 2,000 would be far-fetched as inconvenience, basically, if I turn off TV and / or AVR, the Audio device, is no longer the default, not connected, I have to do a reboot of the PC, otherwise there 'and' no Audio with Kodi.
So, the solution would be to cover the 19 pin HDMI? cover with what and on which end of the HDMI cable, side HTPC and / or AVR?
A strange situation here
I am trying to increase the scaling algorithm , to NNEDI3 , but there is not any effect
I can change it up to Super-xbr
I remember that one month ago, i could increase it , but because of my VGA card 5750 silent , i had dropped frames , so always i returned back to xbr
But today i see that i put NNEDI3 and it goes either to Jinc or does not change any
Thanks for your attention
Hey guys,

I have read through the tutorial several times but I having real trouble with the alternative colour space and it displaying correctly.

2012 Mac Mini (running Windows 10) -> Yamaha RX-V675 via HDMI -> HDMI to Panasonic GT50.

When I use (madVR) TV levels (16-235) -> (Kodi) Use limited color range (16-235) -> (GPU) Full Range RGB 0-255 -> (TV) Output as RGB 16-235 my blacks are grey. I'm using the most accurate mode (THX Cinema) with only the sharpness adjusted.

The black levels appear correct (although I have not tested) when I use: (madVR) PC levels (0-255) -> (Kodi) Use limited color range (16-235) -> (GPU) Full Range RGB 0-255 -> (TV) Output as RGB 16-235 but I want the TV to do the scaling.

I've also tried changing the LAV RGB output levels from Untouched to PC to TV. Nothing has worked.

Where am I going wrong? Smile

EDIT: Finally found a solution. MadVRLevelsTweaker.exe forced the whole display to 0 - 255 as there's a persistent bug in the HD4000 drivers. So relieved!
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
(2015-12-10, 21:13)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: A strange situation here
I am trying to increase the scaling algorithm , to NNEDI3 , but there is not any effect
I can change it up to Super-xbr
I remember that one month ago, i could increase it , but because of my VGA card 5750 silent , i had dropped frames , so always i returned back to xbr
But today i see that i put NNEDI3 and it goes either to Jinc or does not change any
Thanks for your attention

Update your drivers or update madVR. NNEDI3 support changed recently. I'd stick with super-xbr unless you have a very powerful card. This will allow you to use other settings with image doubling.

super-xbr100 + SuperRes is almost the same as NNEDI3 + SuperRes.
@ Warner306
I'am always using super-xbr because of my mid-range card
But i am pleased with the quality of super-xbr
The drivers are updated as well the Madvr
Thanks for your answer
Regards to Prince Rupert B.C
I have a problem with Dsplayer when I use a second monitor to play videos.

All it's OK till i play a video, when it's played the bottom bar doesn't appear and if I click on esc two times appears like this image:

http://postimg.org/image/694acoha9/

And the mouse stop working. When I put music all ok and when I play the video on my PC-Monitor it's ok too. On my Kodi logs I only have one Warning:

12:24:09 T:4880 WARNING: CXBMCRenderManager::Configure - queue size too small (2, 0, 0)

Any1 could help me with this?

Thanks!
Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (12/17/2015).

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...11.exe.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
delete please
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-12-10, 16:51)gotham_x Wrote: Hi.

Suspicion of this thing, on a HTPC of € 2,000 would be far-fetched as inconvenience, basically, if I turn off TV and / or AVR, the Audio device, is no longer the default, not connected, I have to do a reboot of the PC, otherwise there 'and' no Audio with Kodi.
So, the solution would be to cover the 19 pin HDMI? cover with what and on which end of the HDMI cable, side HTPC and / or AVR?

With a piece of electrical tape and it should be in the computerend. But since you have spend that much money, get a HDMI EDID Ghost to solve the problem.
There's also a company which sells these HDMI cable where pin 19 is not connected.
(2015-12-11, 14:42)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis + dsplayer with all update until now (12/11/2015) .

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.

Thanks for yet again, another up update on this!!
(2015-12-11, 15:00)Bjur Wrote:
(2015-12-10, 16:51)gotham_x Wrote: Hi.

With a piece of electrical tape and it should be in the computerend. But since you have spend that much money, get a HDMI EDID Ghost to solve the problem.
There's also a company which sells these HDMI cable where pin 19 is not connected.

Thanks for the information.
  • 163(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47