• 166(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-12-17, 12:48)Wanilton Wrote: Ops, I will check asap...

Yes, it´s wrong, I will recompile and upload a new release soon..

Thanks for report.

No worries! Thanks for your effort! Nod
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Updated: NextPVR Directshow Filter for DSPlayer v0.2

Code:
NextPVR filter v0.2:
* Updated for NextPVR v3.6.6.
   Starting from this version, there is no need to set timeshift duration on the client PC.
Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (12/21/2015).

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...11.exe.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.

@axlt2002, done fixed.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks! Wink
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
+1
(2015-12-17, 12:51)steelman1991 Wrote: [quote='Wanilton' pid='2189223' dateline='1450344145']Uh-oh, can't load avcodec-56.dll, exiting.

Anyone else see this - or only me?

EDIT - axlt2002 beat me to it
The same happened here

EDIT : The problem is gone
Now it works
Thanks Wanilton
(2015-12-17, 16:18)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 12:51)steelman1991 Wrote: [quote='Wanilton' pid='2189223' dateline='1450344145']Uh-oh, can't load avcodec-56.dll, exiting.

Anyone else see this - or only me?

EDIT - axlt2002 beat me to it
The same happened here

Yes, we know but...it has already been solved! Wink See few posts above...
Was there ever a fix for the blinking/flashing menus and overlays on Intel GPUs?
Thanks from me for continuous updates Kodi DSPlayer.

@ Warner306
Only thing out of tune in 'to apply the procedure of the guide; Windows - How To - Fix Loss of HDMI Audio After Resume from Sleep Using EDID Override.

Windows 10 Pro N, following the procedure, not to be in Test mode, however, it seems as screenshots have added the driver, I just have to check if the driver EDID Override is permanent as Default audio device.

Image[
I would like to understand what is the best procedure for the management, PC Monitor / DisplayTV , using Windows 10 pro, a few days a strange thing happens when the switch is made from MonitorPC to DisplayTV, all Desktop icons are scattered randomly throughout the DisplayTV, if return to MonitorPC, does not change the situation chaotic icons.

Display settings like Windows 10 pro, and 'in use (Extend these screens)

Setting.
Show only about 1/ Show only about 2 , it does not allow fixed solution.
(2015-12-17, 17:11)gotham_x Wrote: Thanks from me for continuous updates Kodi DSPlayer.

@ Warner306
Only thing out of tune in 'to apply the procedure of the guide; Windows - How To - Fix Loss of HDMI Audio After Resume from Sleep Using EDID Override.

Windows 10 Pro N, following the procedure, not to be in Test mode, however, it seems as screenshots have added the driver, I just have to check if the driver EDID Override is permanent as Default audio device.

Image[

I take it everything went OK? You have been able to exit Test Mode? That picture looks like everything is set correctly. Even if you disconnect the display, the EDID override will be reloaded when the display is reconnected. It is permanent unless you select "Roll Back Driver" or "Uninstall."

This method is still working for me. I am trying some custom resolutions, however, and it won't work unless I create a new EDID override. I am bitstreaming, so I haven't tried PCM output. I wanted to use custom resolutions to eliminate frame drops when bitstreaming. I will find out if it is possible to use custom resolutions with this type of EDID override.
(2015-12-17, 19:31)gotham_x Wrote: I would like to understand what is the best procedure for the management, PC Monitor / DisplayTV , using Windows 10 pro, a few days a strange thing happens when the switch is made from MonitorPC to DisplayTV, all Desktop icons are scattered randomly throughout the DisplayTV, if return to MonitorPC, does not change the situation chaotic icons.

Display settings like Windows 10 pro, and 'in use (Extend these screens)

Setting.
Show only about 1/ Show only about 2 , it does not allow fixed solution.

Use fewer icons is about all I can recommend. Although, there is probably a better solution.
Hello,

since yesterday i use Kodi with DSplayer, too.

But i have 1 problem. When i want to resume a movie after stopping the playback (resume at 43% for example) the movie always starts from the beginning.

Can someone help me with this?

Kind regards
(2015-12-17, 14:05)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (12/17/2015).

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...11.exe.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.

@axlt2002, done fixed.

Thanks! Are the mediaportal specific enhancements in the build or are those fixes only in the older builds from Roma?

/Jacob
Try Settings/Video/File Lists/Default Select Action/Show Information (checked)
Probably it helps
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47