• 169(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-12-27, 21:46)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-12-27, 10:38)tingtong5 Wrote: When using 10m or 30s skip steps in kodi dsplayer 15.2, many times this results in a hangup of kodi, forcing me to restart kodi. Is this still a bug in kodi 15.2?

Probably. DSPlayer development moved on to Jarvis. You would have try Jarvis.

Ok thanks, will do!
I've been using the latest DSPlayer, Jarvis 16. beta5. Works great.
I'm using the "19 October 2015" release of DSPlayer and I can't change the renderer to EVR, it gets locked in madVr. Do I have to install the Jarvis one to get the ability to change the renderer or am I doing something wrong?
(2015-12-30, 00:09)ShowstopperPT Wrote: I'm using the "19 October 2015" release of DSPlayer and I can't change the renderer to EVR, it gets locked in madVr. Do I have to install the Jarvis one to get the ability to change the renderer or am I doing something wrong?

Yes. EVR support was re-added in DSPlayer Jarvis Beta. But from my experience it has problems with stuttering and frame drop , not rock stable like before. Too bad aracnoz left DSPlayer so EVR is left in broken state. You might find better result with madVR + everything else set to DXVA/Bilinear if your system is really low power.
(2015-12-30, 00:09)ShowstopperPT Wrote: I'm using the "19 October 2015" release of DSPlayer and I can't change the renderer to EVR, it gets locked in madVr. Do I have to install the Jarvis one to get the ability to change the renderer or am I doing something wrong?

You could still use FFDShow RAW to resize the image and apply sharpening and send the output to madVR set to DXVA as oldpoem said. madVR doesn't have to do any resizing if you don't want it to. I can't see how you would gain anything but performance from using EVR; it won't produce a more accurate image.
Just a curiosity, what settings in madVR, to exclude from the statistics "Ctrl + J" (Composition Rate)
What parameters in madVR affect the deactivation / activation in the statistics output.

(Composition Rate) is' necessary in statistics renderer Huh
Composition Rate is *always* shown, if desktop composition is active. Which is not the case in fullscreen exclusive mode.
Thanks, I asked this because I remember in memory of one of the first installation Kodi DSPlayer + madVR (Composition Rate) was not notified in statistics renderer, on the contrary, now come new installation Kodi DSPlayer + madVR, you are notified (Composition Rate) from nasche here my doubt if this parameter affects the monitor refresh ...

These are the current settings that use (General Settings)

(2015-12-30, 13:05)gotham_x Wrote: Thanks, I asked this because I remember in memory of one of the first installation Kodi DSPlayer + madVR (Composition Rate) was not notified in statistics renderer, on the contrary, now come new installation Kodi DSPlayer + madVR, you are notified (Composition Rate) from nasche here my doubt if this parameter affects the monitor refresh ...

These are the current settings that use (General Settings)

You are wondering if a setting here is impacting your ability to use an EDID override? I don't know the answer to that.
No Warner , that's not why I asked, wondering only, to understand why it can be with (Composition Rate) notified in statistics rendering and / or (Composition Rate) not notified in statistics rendering, if there can be a substantial differenceIt can cause drop frame.
(2015-12-31, 00:08)gotham_x Wrote: No Warner , that's not why I asked, wondering only, to understand why it can be with (Composition Rate) notified in statistics rendering and / or (Composition Rate) not notified in statistics rendering, if there can be a substantial differenceIt can cause drop frame.

I don't know if you can change the synchronization of the clocks with any of those settings. The display value (video clock) would have to match the source frame rate exactly, which seems impossible if bitstreaming.

Custom resolutions can be tried from from the GPU control panel. If the display is high, create a custom refresh rate that is lower than the actual source (e.g. 23.9755). This caused problems with bitstreaming on my system, so I couldn't use it. But I was able to reduce dropped frames to one per hour from one every four minutes.
watch video matches the source frame rate native played (Composition Rate), only minor differences, therefore, this is not the case that I have to worry.

I noticed that since (Composition Rate) is' notified in statistical rendering and Reclok active you have dropped frames, where before with (Composition Rate) NOT notified in statistical rendering of the same content being played.

That is why I raised that to a different setting (General Settings) madVR can cause more dropped frames.

Happy New Year 2016!
(2015-12-17, 14:05)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (12/21/2015).

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...11.exe.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.

@axlt2002, done fixed.

Hi getting 404 when trying to download anyone got this and is willing to upload please? many thanks and Happy New Year to all
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

@Warner306

Warner, I think I found the reason why I dropped frames, try to describe as briefly and clearly as possible what happens

As written in the previous post, clock display and composition rate go hand in hand, only small differences derived from Reclok active.

Well, when I start a movie play 23.976 native and / or 24p to FULL SCREEN , NOT there are dropped frames, except those natural dropped frames start movie playback. As soon as I make the switch to WINDOW SCREEN and return to FULL SCREEN , I showered with dropped frames, every 3/4 seconds...

this is' the one I tested with different content played back, honestly, I have no idea why this happens, with settings (Rendering) (General Settings) from the screenshot just above.

Maybe you have an explanation, I will try again.
Happy New Year to all

A question on the internal player, I created 3D MKV files from my copies of Blu-ray 3D, the player always plays them in 2D.
Perhaps the internal player does not detect files .mvc contained within the MKV file?

Thank you
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47