• 171(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-01-05, 20:42)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/05/2016).

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...11.exe.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.

Happy new year!!!

Thanks as usual Wanilton!

Just noticed that the file is a "double exe" like exe.exe... Wink Just to spot it, no issues in the installation of course!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Here I Am again...

Just one question for clarification: I have noticed that in the official beta4 release, during the installation process is possible to check/uncheck the installation of some Audio DSP Addons; this is not the case for the beta5 with DSPlayer. Is this option also been removed from the official beta5 (that btw is not available for download)?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
(2016-01-06, 01:58)axlt2002 Wrote: Here I Am again...

Just one question for clarification: I have noticed that in the official beta4 release, during the installation process is possible to check/uncheck the installation of some Audio DSP Addons; this is not the case for the beta5 with DSPlayer. Is this option also been removed from the official beta5 (that btw is not available for download)?

This is probably a deficit of the installer created by Wanilton. You can still install these addons manually from the repo, but I bet they don't work with DSPlayer anyways.
(2016-01-05, 23:09)djoole Wrote: Hi,
I've noticed a problem that I didn't have before, but can't exactly tell since when i have this problem (upgrading to Jarvis? Changing from MQ5 to MQ6? A new DSPlayer build?)

Here it is : I can't seek DVD iso videos. With left/right/up/down, i can't seek anymore in the video.
And when I launch a DVD iso that was partially played, and choose to start where I left it, it starts from the beginning.
In other words, if I stop a DVD playback before the end, I'm condemned to watch it again from the beginning.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Nothing suspect in logs; here is an example of a big seek :
Code:
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x48, sym: 0x0111, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: up (0xf080) pressed, action is ChapterOrBigStepForward
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: CDSPlayer::PostMessageA Message posted : 5 on thread 0x528
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: CDSPlayer::HandleMessages Message received : 5 on thread 0x528
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnSeek from xbmc
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 1, from xbmc, message OnSeek
21:58:51 T:2396   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------
21:58:51 T:3500   DEBUG: PERIPHERALS::CPeripherals::GetMappingForDevice - device (2548:1002) mapped to Pulse-Eight CEC Adapter (type = cec)
21:58:53 T:2396   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------

No one here having a DVD ISO that could confim this issue?
(2016-01-06, 02:57)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 01:58)axlt2002 Wrote: Here I Am again...

This is probably a deficit of the installer created by Wanilton. You can still install these addons manually from the repo, but I bet they don't work with DSPlayer anyways.

Thanks Warner306 for your answer. I didn't find such Addons on the repository...I will check better.

If anyway Wanilton can include them again, it would be useful.

Have a nice day you all!
Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/06/2016).

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.

Included Audio DSP addons missing in previous versions.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for your usual and prompt effort Wanilton!
I am running this on an old system Win7, (Athlon 3500+), ATi AMD 6450 GPU, Emby for Kodi with Emby as my media server.

I could have sworn a week or so ago everything worked beautifully, but NOW I cannot get DSPlayer/madvr into "full screen exclusive" mode and I am trying with settings for the last few days but no go.

I have no problem with MPC-HC and the same madvr settings, there it immediately goes into D3D9 fullscreen exclusive mode. But not DSPlayer from within Kodi.

The issue is, only with fullscreen exclusive mode I get a smooth, stutter-free experience.

Someone mentioned it's impossible to activate D3D fullscreen esclusive when another app has the focus, but I would not know what other app that would be. There is nothing else running on this PC. Looking at my settings in Kodi/DSPlayer I set everything so that it SHOULD use exclusive mode and not windowed. But CTRL-J alwys tells me its using windowed/old path.

Cheers,

G

Edit: Also, when starting Kodi from the Icon, about 40% of the time it crashes on startup. (white screen, hang). Then I try again and it works. I have a feeling this is related.

EDIT: *** SOLVED ***

It was indeed the Video calibration preventing Kodi/DSplayer from going into Fullscreen exclusive, for that particular resolution. I set it back to default values and now it works.
Thanks for your awesome work.

My kodi isn't smooth and my hardware its not weak, whats the problem?
Also with madvr +lavfilters my player is lagging A LOT (R9 270x crossfire).
Is there any solution?
(2016-01-07, 19:19)pwner Wrote: Thanks for your awesome work.

My kodi isn't smooth and my hardware its not weak, whats the problem?
Also with madvr +lavfilters my player is lagging A LOT (R9 270x crossfire).
Is there any solution?

It is impossible to tell with that information. Can you take a picture of your rendering stats (Cntrl + J) and post them here?
Thanks for supplying updates for KODI/DSPLAYER, I could never get it to work before, I have one small problem though, I can't change brightness during film playback, am I missing something or is this normal.
(2016-01-08, 00:23)Picard Wrote: Thanks for supplying updates for KODI/DSPLAYER, I could never get it to work before, I have one small problem though, I can't change brightness during film playback, am I missing something or is this normal.

These settings only apply to DVDPlayer. If you think your levels are off, I would turn on or turn off calibration controls in madVR under "devices."

It is best to adjust picture controls before playback on the display. madVR will try and preserve these levels during playback. Or, if you have access to a colorimeter, create a 3D LUT file, which madVR can load to enforce a correct gamut.
(2016-01-06, 11:17)djoole Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 23:09)djoole Wrote: Hi,
I've noticed a problem that I didn't have before, but can't exactly tell since when i have this problem (upgrading to Jarvis? Changing from MQ5 to MQ6? A new DSPlayer build?)

Here it is : I can't seek DVD iso videos. With left/right/up/down, i can't seek anymore in the video.
And when I launch a DVD iso that was partially played, and choose to start where I left it, it starts from the beginning.
In other words, if I stop a DVD playback before the end, I'm condemned to watch it again from the beginning.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Nothing suspect in logs; here is an example of a big seek :
Code:
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x48, sym: 0x0111, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: up (0xf080) pressed, action is ChapterOrBigStepForward
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: CDSPlayer::PostMessageA Message posted : 5 on thread 0x528
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: CDSPlayer::HandleMessages Message received : 5 on thread 0x528
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnSeek from xbmc
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 1, from xbmc, message OnSeek
21:58:51 T:2396   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------
21:58:51 T:3500   DEBUG: PERIPHERALS::CPeripherals::GetMappingForDevice - device (2548:1002) mapped to Pulse-Eight CEC Adapter (type = cec)
21:58:53 T:2396   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------

No one here having a DVD ISO that could confim this issue?

Really?
No one?

Doesn't have to be a ISO file, actually, my DVD rips are in folder VIDEO_TS mode.
Many thanks to Wanilton to provide us with recent builds of Kodi/DSPlayer ...
Good evening
Why in the reproduction, the subtitle position does not match the real frame? Huh
Playing MKV files (Bluray lossless) with subtitles PGS with KODI, the position is shifted toward the bottom and not in the center of the video where they are placed originally.
I have to correct some settings?
Thank you

KODI DSPlayer

MPCHC & other players
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47