• 175(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-01-14, 19:10)rickyman Wrote: can this player play hsbs files or not? if so, how do i setup it up?

3D not supported properly yet.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
I do not know what's going on here
Since i installed the Lav filters 0.67.0 46-git , i see dropped frames
I unistalled them , and i installed the previous version 0.66
again dropped frames
and the strange is , that when i open the Lavfilter tray icon , it writes 0.67.0 46
It looks like unsuccesful unistallation
Can you give me an advise?
Thanks for your attention
(2016-01-14, 09:09)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 21:10)djoole Wrote: This quite doesn't help.. I switched from Seven to 10 because i had a major bug that no one in the world wide web seemed to have! Found nothing on it, not here or elsewhere.
Kodi was thinking network was down. A bit annoying when all my media is in a NAS.

So I figured that since I had to start from scratch a new system, I would tkae advantage of the situation and upgrade my Seven freely.. (won't be possible anymore in a few months and I'm not planning to start from scratch at the drop of a hat).
Moreover i didn't see a lot of complains about W10..

Am I the only one here having BSOD? Again?

EDIT : I didn't notice the page 173 and was replying to LePousson post on page 173.. I understand you were joking even if the joke was bad Wink

@vicmanpergar, Thanks for sharing your experience, even if I would have preferred not to be the only one with this issue (it's easier to make progress than on solo)!!

I plan to test the hardware (memtest and stuff) even If I doubt it's the cause, as it was working nice with Seven.
Then I'll stay for a time with DVDPlayer to see if the issue is related to madVR/DSPlayer/DDfilters..

I would do a clean install of Windows 10 if you had issues with the simple upgrade, but only as a last resort.
I did a clean install, not an upgrade.

Now i have enough perspective to say I don't have BSOD with DVDPlayer.
So it has to do with madVR/DSPlayer/filters
I'll try 8 bit instead of 10.
(2016-01-14, 21:29)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: I do not know what's going on here
Since i installed the Lav filters 0.67.0 46-git , i see dropped frames
I unistalled them , and i installed the previous version 0.66
again dropped frames
and the strange is , that when i open the Lavfilter tray icon , it writes 0.67.0 46
It looks like unsuccesful unistallation
Can you give me an advise?
Thanks for your attention

kodi Dsplayer does use it's own lavfilter version.

so the lavfilter version doesn't have anything to do with your problem because it never changed.
@ huhn

Thanks for the fast reply
But , since i unistalled the Lav filters 0.67.0 46-git , why it insists to write this version?
And , FYI , before this installation every was running perfect and very smooth
since i enabled the DXVA2 , into image upscaling , my VGA 5750 , was reacting perfect
But now
I do not know what to do now , what is the real problem
Anyhow i thank you for your attention
The uninstaller removes user data even when not checked. In the uninstaller there is an option to give permission to remove userdata and I wanted to downgrade and left unchecked but it removed it anyway.
(2016-01-15, 21:45)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: @ huhn

Thanks for the fast reply
But , since i unistalled the Lav filters 0.67.0 46-git , why it insists to write this version?
And , FYI , before this installation every was running perfect and very smooth
since i enabled the DXVA2 , into image upscaling , my VGA 5750 , was reacting perfect
But now
I do not know what to do now , what is the real problem
Anyhow i thank you for your attention

you can't uninstall the kodi lavfilter version. so you just uninstalled a lavfilter version on your system.

you can change what version should be use but why would you want that if the current setup was working?

i have no clue what your issue is. start with a OSD screenshoot (control +J).

did you update your GPU driver?
(2016-01-15, 20:04)djoole Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 09:09)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 21:10)djoole Wrote: This quite doesn't help.. I switched from Seven to 10 because i had a major bug that no one in the world wide web seemed to have! Found nothing on it, not here or elsewhere.
Kodi was thinking network was down. A bit annoying when all my media is in a NAS.

So I figured that since I had to start from scratch a new system, I would tkae advantage of the situation and upgrade my Seven freely.. (won't be possible anymore in a few months and I'm not planning to start from scratch at the drop of a hat).
Moreover i didn't see a lot of complains about W10..

Am I the only one here having BSOD? Again?

EDIT : I didn't notice the page 173 and was replying to LePousson post on page 173.. I understand you were joking even if the joke was bad Wink

@vicmanpergar, Thanks for sharing your experience, even if I would have preferred not to be the only one with this issue (it's easier to make progress than on solo)!!

I plan to test the hardware (memtest and stuff) even If I doubt it's the cause, as it was working nice with Seven.
Then I'll stay for a time with DVDPlayer to see if the issue is related to madVR/DSPlayer/DDfilters..

I would do a clean install of Windows 10 if you had issues with the simple upgrade, but only as a last resort.
I did a clean install, not an upgrade.

Now i have enough perspective to say I don't have BSOD with DVDPlayer.
So it has to do with madVR/DSPlayer/filters
I'll try 8 bit instead of 10.
BSODs again with madVR 8bit. So I tried to deactivate D3D11 in madVR presentation in order to force D3D9 (my seven setup which was perfectly working) but Kodi crashes systematically at video launch.
Don't know what to try...
BSOD points to faulty (or overclocked) hardware or drivers. Try reinstalling drivers. Or maybe you're running out of RAM and your GPU drivers can't handle that. So you can also try reducing GPU queue size.
Kodi Jarvis RC1 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/16/2016) - ffmpeg 2.8.5 (fixed exploid 2.8.4).

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...5.dx11.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-01-16, 12:28)madshi Wrote: BSOD points to faulty (or overclocked) hardware or drivers. Try reinstalling drivers. Or maybe you're running out of RAM and your GPU drivers can't handle that. So you can also try reducing GPU queue size.

I don't think it's about hardware failure because I had no BSOD on seven.
Surely related to drivers. Installing Nvidia drivers from scratch might be a good idea.

I've managed to configure DSPlayer/madVR in D3D9, full screen or windowed, BSODs still.

I have another lead I need to follow, I noticed a dll from ffdshow is adding 2 error lines in Windows logs each time I launch a video. I use ffdshow as extra filter (config Kaz). I deactivated it for a while, let's see.
(2016-01-16, 03:48)huhn Wrote: [quote='SALAMINOMACHOS' pid='2216012' dateline='1452887102']you can change what version should be use but why would you want that if the current setup was working?
Yes , the previous setup was working perfect , but when Madshi wrote for the new release 90.2 and also i read for the new Lav filter release , then i thought that i have to follow the releases
And then the problems begun
For your information , i also changed the Dsplayer with Kodi RC1 DsPlayer
@ Warner306
@ huhn

After a very short weekend (the wearher here is very bad) , i returned home and i was going to follow your instructions ( to install again the starter kit)
meanwhile @ Wanilton gave a new release today at 03.36 for Dsplayer RC1
I installed the new release and all the problems had solved 100%
Probably there was a bug in the previous first Dsplayer RC1 release

Anyhow i thank both of you , for your attention and all the infos you both wrote
(2016-01-16, 11:15)djoole Wrote: BSODs again with madVR 8bit. So I tried to deactivate D3D11 in madVR presentation in order to force D3D9 (my seven setup which was perfectly working) but Kodi crashes systematically at video launch.
Don't know what to try...
It's a drivers issue, you have a old driver from Windows 8. Or a clean install of Windows can be better.
Once again, I made a clean install ;-)
I never do upgrades.

First thing after installing/windows updating W10 was install Nvidia drivers.
I don't think they are buggy... maybe they don't handle some stuff FFDSHOW/AVISYNTH want from them..
I have to wait a few more videos in order to say it was coming from that, but since i deactivated FFDSHOW in DSPlayer I don't have BSOD.
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47