• 180(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Now, not a single PVR client in this version
Yeah, something is broken here, I need verify..

Have routine for get files and create addons, but it´s broken for pvr...all others is fine, creating ok, PVR and AudioDecoder Addons broken...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
It's nature for nightly build. Seem like the required API version changed, made PVR addons marked incompatible. These usually be fixed when official Kodi PVR addon dev have time to keep up with changes.
Hi,

Well its not only Avast ! My Norton flags this as a threat,this started happening from couple of builds ago,Norton doesn't delete anything like how it does for a virus infested file but simply flags this a threat ! I simply continue by trusting the file.

So something somewhere is going wrong.

On a different note,The last build with broken PVR is okay to install if I don't need or have any PVR related services running ??

Regards.
MOBO :AMD A68i-350
RAM:6GB DDR3
CPU : 1.6GHZ DUAL CORE
GPU : HD6310 (512MB Shared Memory)
No flag when I installed it. Also an Avast user.
What's the current "expert opinion" regarding Reclock's usefulness with DSPlayer and madVR, i.e. how necessary is it?

If I remember right, Kodi's own sync option only has an effect when using DVDPlayer? I'd basically like to get as smooth and stutter-free video playback as possible (with DVDPlayer I remember you were supposed to leave Kodi's sync option unchecked if you wanted to get the audio resampled to match video).

I'm asking because I'm having a problem with some variable frame rate home videos when using Reclock. Unless I manually set the frame rate individually for each video clip in Reclock's configuration (major PAIN in the ass!), I get occasional audio dropouts. In other words, this happens even though Reclock recognizes the frame rate, settles on "Automatic" and locks to "NTSC media adaptation" mode. I need to change the "Automatic" to 29.76 or 30 manually from the dropdown list to avoid dropouts. Sad

Anyway, I need PAL speed down for some movies though and I don't think that's possible without Reclock. So I guess I'll just need to sacrifice the evening for setting frame rates manually (and hope I never accidentally reset the manual frame rate database).
I still feel Reclock is invaluable. Your mileage may vary.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-01-28, 18:21)Uoppi Wrote: What's the current "expert opinion" regarding Reclock's usefulness with DSPlayer and madVR, i.e. how necessary is it?

If I remember right, Kodi's own sync option only has an effect when using DVDPlayer? I'd basically like to get as smooth and stutter-free video playback as possible (with DVDPlayer I remember you were supposed to leave Kodi's sync option unchecked if you wanted to get the audio resampled to match video).

I'm asking because I'm having a problem with some variable frame rate home videos when using Reclock. Unless I manually set the frame rate individually for each video clip in Reclock's configuration (major PAIN in the ass!), I get occasional audio dropouts. In other words, this happens even though Reclock recognizes the frame rate, settles on "Automatic" and locks to "NTSC media adaptation" mode. I need to change the "Automatic" to 29.76 or 30 manually from the dropdown list to avoid dropouts. Sad

Anyway, I need PAL speed down for some movies though and I don't think that's possible without Reclock. So I guess I'll just need to sacrifice the evening for setting frame rates manually (and hope I never accidentally reset the manual frame rate database).

If you need PAL Speedown, you need ReClock. Otherwise, Sanear might be a better choice. There is a link for Sanear in the guide.
Is there any settings tab for sanear? If no, so how to select exclusive mode.
LG OLED65C8 / Denon AVR-X3200W / KEF E305+ONKYO SKH-410 / Synology DS2415+ / Logitech Harmony Companion / ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1060K (Kodi DSPlayer x64) / LightSpace HTL, DisplayCal, HCFR, Calman / i1D3 OEM Rev.B, i1PRO2 OEM Rev.E
(2016-01-29, 02:25)sat4all Wrote: Is there any settings tab for sanear? If no, so how to select exclusive mode.

During playback, select its tray icon from the Taskbar. It is a very simple audio renderer and more reliable than ReClock. I like it alot.

It has added ReClock features in its GitHub, but a standalone release hasn't happened yet. Maybe when MPC-HC is ready for an update, as it uses Sanear as its audio renderer.
I think I'll stick with Reclock, as I've had no problems with it other than having to set frame rates manually for variable frame rate content (100+ home video clips).

Looking at the config window, Reclock says it's locked to NTSC media adaptation speed, but its automatic detection still seems to be trying to guess the frame rate all the time (causing audio dropouts), instead of just settling for a NTSC frame rate (29.976 or 30).

Hmm, there's a Relock setting for "guessing" the best media speed - maybe disabling that would help.
@Warner306
Indeed it's very efficient, and it's all you need if you do bitstream.

thanks much
LG OLED65C8 / Denon AVR-X3200W / KEF E305+ONKYO SKH-410 / Synology DS2415+ / Logitech Harmony Companion / ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1060K (Kodi DSPlayer x64) / LightSpace HTL, DisplayCal, HCFR, Calman / i1D3 OEM Rev.B, i1PRO2 OEM Rev.E
Kodi Jarvis RC2 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/29/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...5.dx11.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Am I the only GTX 960 owner on Earth that can't run this 'special' build of Kodi? Sad

No matter how many times I read the tutorial I can't get it working...
(2016-01-29, 17:21)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis RC2 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/29/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...5.dx11.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PVR OK Big GrinBig Grin thank you..
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47