• 193(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-02-13, 22:48)danjames92 Wrote: 3D support anyone tell me?

Yes, but only frame-packed 3D as the input in an MKV container. Just install the version of DSPlayer above, which contains updated LAV Filters for this feature.

See the madVR set-up guide in Tips & Tricks for more information on 3D settings.
(2016-02-13, 23:11)Warner306 Wrote:

Yes, but only frame-packed 3D as the input in an MKV container. Just install the version of DSPlayer above, which contains updated LAV Filters for this feature.

See the madVR set-up guide in Tips & Tricks for more information on 3D settings.

Thank you. With the LAV Audio option, what purpose does use legacy 5.1 channel layout have? Couldn't see anything in the guide.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Thanks a lot for compiling and sharing Wanilton! Appriciate it! :-)
So update, I did a clean install and all is working correctly now. Yay.

New question. I am using reclock and when I tried to play a 7.1 audio track movie, I got this error: "The audio format is not supported by the hardware / driver: 96000 samples/sec 32 bit PCM 8 channel". Any idea what can or did cause this?

On the topic of audio, I'm a little old school so I'm still running 5.1 analog not HDMI as my Pre-amp is an Anthem AVM30 which doesn't have HDMI in. And I'm not about to stop using it because it is a very good Pre-amp. So my question is, how do I go about setting up Kodi DSPlayer/Windows to insure that I'm sending the lossless audio to my sound card(sound blaster zxr) then out to my Pre-Amp?
I have a lot of content with resolution 1280 x 720 -> 1080p, it is advisable activate (Image Doubling)?
(Image Doubling) availment only for SD
(Image Doubling) Currently I setting to Off
(2016-02-13, 23:53)danjames92 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 23:11)Warner306 Wrote:

Thank you. With the LAV Audio option, what purpose does use legacy 5.1 channel layout have? Couldn't see anything in the guide.

Check only if your surround speakers are in the back as opposed to the sides.
(2016-02-14, 17:38)Tamuro Wrote: So update, I did a clean install and all is working correctly now. Yay.

New question. I am using reclock and when I tried to play a 7.1 audio track movie, I got this error: "The audio format is not supported by the hardware / driver: 96000 samples/sec 32 bit PCM 8 channel". Any idea what can or did cause this?

On the topic of audio, I'm a little old school so I'm still running 5.1 analog not HDMI as my Pre-amp is an Anthem AVM30 which doesn't have HDMI in. And I'm not about to stop using it because it is a very good Pre-amp. So my question is, how do I go about setting up Kodi DSPlayer/Windows to insure that I'm sending the lossless audio to my sound card(sound blaster zxr) then out to my Pre-Amp?

This is an error with ReClock. I would use sanear instead (link at the end of this section): 1966566 (post).

To configure sanear, choose it as the audio renderer in DSPlayer settings and play a video. Select its tray icon and choose Allow bistreaming... and WASAPI Exclusive. This should eliminate those errors.
(2016-02-14, 20:05)gotham_x Wrote: I have a lot of content with resolution 1280 x 720 -> 1080p, it is advisable activate (Image Doubling)?

Yes, use image doubling with SSIM image downscaling. This will offer a small improvement.
(2016-02-15, 00:40)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-02-14, 17:38)Tamuro Wrote: So update, I did a clean install and all is working correctly now. Yay.

This is an error with ReClock. I would use sanear instead (link at the end of this section): 1966566 (post).

To configure sanear, choose it as the audio renderer in DSPlayer settings and play a video. Select its tray icon and choose Allow bistreaming... and WASAPI Exclusive. This should eliminate those errors.

Ok thx Warner. Even if I'm going analog all the way and not HDMI I should still set it to bitstreaming and WASAPI?
(2016-02-14, 20:05)gotham_x Wrote: I have a lot of content with resolution 1280 x 720 -> 1080p, it is advisable activate (Image Doubling)?

Up to your system, Personally I disable this and enable some other features in image enhancement area. If you have spare load then try it for yourself. But I fell it wouldn't worth it on my system if I had to disable others to compensate the extra load.
Using latest Kodi DSPlayer if I start playback, audio starts, I get a drop of audio for about 1.5s then the audio re-engages. Display set to 24Hz, content is 24Hz, only happens with some media. Using Reclock to get perfect PCM. No passthrough here. Using 250ms advancedsettings edit to get perfect lipsync on Windows 10 (specs in signature)

If I provide a debug log, will someone be able to steer me in the right direction and show me what I can do to prevent that?
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
(2016-02-15, 01:54)danjames92 Wrote: Using latest Kodi DSPlayer if I start playback, audio starts, I get a drop of audio for about 1.5s then the audio re-engages. Display set to 24Hz, content is 24Hz, only happens with some media. Using Reclock to get perfect PCM. No passthrough here. Using 250ms advancedsettings edit to get perfect lipsync on Windows 10 (specs in signature)

If I provide a debug log, will someone be able to steer me in the right direction and show me what I can do to prevent that?

It is probably ReClock's fault. You could play around with the settings, but I'm not sure what I would change. I am using sanear to bitstream with a custom resolution as an alternative. Not that ReClock is a bad idea; it is just prone to the occasional error.

I would stick with ReClock, but information on Custom Resolutions is found at the end of this section: 1966566 (post).
(2016-02-15, 01:02)Tamuro Wrote:

Ok thx Warner. Even if I'm going analog all the way and not HDMI I should still set it to bitstreaming and WASAPI?

Sorry, you don't need to bitstream.

Yes, use image doubling with SSIM image downscaling. This will offer a small improvement.

I'll try this new algorithm for SSIM image downscaling, and see if there are improvements to leave (Image Doubling) OFF for ON
(2016-02-15, 01:04)oldpoem Wrote:

Up to your system, Personally I disable this and enable some other features in image enhancement area. If you have spare load then try it for yourself. But I fell it wouldn't worth it on my system if I had to disable others to compensate the extra load.

For (Image Doubling) 1280 x 720 -> 1080p I always left this setting disabled on my system, perhaps with new algorithms for (Image Doubling) something to experiment with SSIM!?!? I have not experienced in image optimization, I think that with my system GPU GTX970 and CPU i7-6700K, not OC there is a good load to support this.
  • 193(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47