• 198(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Guys, I'm in the process of migrating my DSPlayer from the auto generated Filer Config and Media rules to a manually created version of the files. How do I go about finding the GIU code for DirectShow filters?
(2016-02-19, 16:28)oldpoem Wrote: I have no problems with my own mediaconfig & filterconfig. Since I never use internal filters due to problem with XySubfilter.
Could you check whether in the system directory you have those cyberlink entries in mediasconfig.xml? Because I'm looking for a very specific result here, playing an http stream (not https) with DSPlayer... and that's what prompted me to check everything, because it was erroring out, with traces of the cyberlink thing in the logs.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-02-19, 16:33)Talguy Wrote: Guys, I'm in the process of migrating my DSPlayer from the auto generated Filer Config and Media rules to a manually created version of the files. How do I go about finding the GIU code for DirectShow filters?
I usually use MPC-HC, through the Play/Filters menu, checking then the PIN info.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-02-19, 16:36)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 16:28)oldpoem Wrote: I have no problems with my own mediaconfig & filterconfig. Since I never use internal filters due to problem with XySubfilter.
Could you check whether in the system directory you have those cyberlink entries in mediasconfig.xml? Because I'm looking for a very specific result here, playing an http stream (not https) with DSPlayer... and that's what prompted me to check everything, because it was erroring out, with traces of the cyberlink thing in the logs.

It always there. I once tried to get rid of that mess. But aracnoz kept it in package so it get overwrite everytime new build released. So I stopped messing with it. No problem whatsoever with anything in those config crept in while using own customized xml.

Can't say the same thing with internal filters preconfig because I don't use it.
Yeah, as I explained those files, in the way they are written now, represent a risk of generating strange errors to debug, in specific cases.
Hi,

I wanted to know..

I've been using DSPlayer for quite a long time now.
Since a few weeks, I rebuilt my system on W10 (i was on W7 before).
Since then, I have BSOD issues (apparently related to nvidia audio drivers, still investigating).

But I also have quite often, Kodi crashes (I'm on Jarvis RC3). I don't know if it's related to me BSODs issue.

Is your Kodi DSPlayer rock stable?
(2016-02-19, 20:26)djoole Wrote: Hi,

I wanted to know..

I've been using DSPlayer for quite a long time now.
Since a few weeks, I rebuilt my system on W10 (i was on W7 before).
Since then, I have BSOD issues (apparently related to nvidia audio drivers, still investigating).

But I also have quite often, Kodi crashes (I'm on Jarvis RC3). I don't know if it's related to me BSODs issue.

Is your Kodi DSPlayer rock stable?

Mine has been fine besides sometimes a random dsound crash during sleep.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
I installed DSPlayer on 2 Win 10 system. Both with Nvidia Card (630&760) and updated to latest drivers. Rock Stable.
Still on 15.2 on my HTPC and it's quite stable.

The only problem I have is that, once playback finishes, it more often than not jumps back to the Home section of Kodi, instead of returning to where the playback originated. Am I the only one?
(2016-02-19, 16:33)Talguy Wrote: Guys, I'm in the process of migrating my DSPlayer from the auto generated Filer Config and Media rules to a manually created version of the files. How do I go about finding the GIU code for DirectShow filters?

You can install the filter and add it manually through the DSPlayer GUI -- just pick it from the list of installed filters. This will create a set of rules automatically.
Warner is right. In this, actually, DSPlayer offers configurability above and beyond pretty much any DirectShow player I know of.
Has anyone played with the RC4 release it seems to run AMAZING
(2016-02-19, 23:33)Derek Wrote: Has anyone played with the RC4 release it seems to run AMAZING

Yes, same here.

On a different note, while I'm very experienced with both Windows and Kodi separately, I'm totally new to Kodi on Windows. I've always preferred to run my "appliance" type boxes with Linux.

A couple weeks ago I decided to build a game machine to attach to the TV. Of course for gaming, that means Windows. I figured since it's got a nice GPU, might as well try out Kodi with madVR. I am nothing but impressed. This is really great stuff all around. I'll say that I've spent WAY more time getting everything running the way I want, but the end result is quite worth it. Plus I can launch Steam from Kodi after the wife goes to bed and have more fun.

I'll say thanks and congrats to those that have worked on DSPlayer, LAV, madVR, etc.
Good morning
I must have touched some parameter, I can not remember where it is and what it's called. Huh
The problem is this; when you bring it into Kodi window, the subtitles they remain in the original screen size.

Sincerely thank you
Kodi Jarvis 16.0 FINAL + dsplayer * (02/20/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Update internal lav filters for version 0.67.0-115 (02/20/2016).

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47