• 199(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-02-20, 16:16)Dom61 Wrote: Good morning
I must have touched some parameter, I can not remember where it is and what it's called. Huh
The problem is this; when you bring it into Kodi window, the subtitles they remain in the original screen size.

Sincerely thank you

Zoom control - Move Subtitles.
(2016-02-20, 16:26)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis 16.0 FINAL + dsplayer * (02/20/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Update internal lav filters for version 0.67.0-115 (02/20/2016).

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

FINAL?!?!?!??!?! OMG!!!! Thanks, thanks and thanks a lot!!!!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Thanks , Wanilton
Thanks Wanilton
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2016-02-20, 16:26)oldpoem Wrote: Zoom control - Move Subtitles.

I had gone in the section subtitles, but obviously I did not think it was that function.

Thank you

I also thank Wanilton for the new version of the signaling
(2016-02-20, 16:26)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis 16.0 FINAL + dsplayer * (02/20/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Update internal lav filters for version 0.67.0-115 (02/20/2016).

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

Thanks again!

I linked to this post in the set up guide. When LAV Filters reaches 0.68, that should end the need to provide regular updates.
(2016-02-20, 16:26)Wanilton Wrote: Update internal lav filters for version 0.67.0-115 (02/20/2016).

I take it this means it has already been updated in the build (must be because most of the filter files are dated Feb 19th).
Wanilton, I know that you expressed the intention of not modifying code but, if you are at least a little bit familiar with it, could you tell me if the problems I describe in these posts are something easily fixable or not?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2250639
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2250742

Basically I don't think that forcing LAV internal for ALL internet streams is correctly left at code level. We have mediasconfig and filtersconfig just to mantain flexibility... this stops us from being able to use something like http://ys.3dyd.com/help/ that offers DASH support for YouTube.

Plus, mediasconfig.xml and filtersconfig.xml in system directory can lead to conflicts with rules (and they refer to *lots* of codecs that people just might not have installed).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-02-19, 20:59)oldpoem Wrote: I installed DSPlayer on 2 Win 10 system. Both with Nvidia Card (630&760) and updated to latest drivers. Rock Stable.

Sad

I'll upgrade to Jarvis final but I have the feeling it will solve the random kodi.exe crashes I get with RC3...

For information, I might have found the BSOD origin.. it was nvhda64v.sys (Nvidia audio driver) that was triggering them. I removed it (MS drivers is in place instead) and no more BSODs for now... but still Kodi crashes.
Dear all, please forgive me for my ignorance. I am not new to KODI by any means, however I am new to DSplayer so I have very limited experience and knowledge. Your help will be greatfully appreciated.

I have 3 fromats of files I view and thats all I am interested in. All movies are 1080p and are either .mkv, .iso (bluray .iso) or .bdmv (bluray folder rip).

I have read through the very detailed Kodi DSPlayer guide with MadVR and Lavfilters etc. So far what I have done, I have downloaded the Kodi DSPlayer latest Jarvis version, Lav Filters and the XYsubtitle program (sorry can't remember the proper name). I have installed all three and followed some of the settings in the guide.

I have no issues in playing .mkv bluray remux files with DSPlayer as primary player but the other two formats (.iso and .bdmv) files do not play with DSPlayer. Can anyone please advise if there is a setting I need to enable for these files to be played with DS Player. Previously with the normal official KODI I used to play my .bdmv and .iso (3d Bluray movies) with an external player like TMT Player.

Can you please advise if this is possible to do with DSPlayer and how.

The guide is very confusing for me. I appreciate this may be very easy for most people but I am finding it a little hard to work my way through it. All I want to do is use DS Player for all file types with MadVR and be able to do bitstreaming..

All your advice and help is much appreciated. Thank you .
(2016-02-21, 22:22)mkohman Wrote: Dear all, please forgive me for my ignorance. I am not new to KODI by any means, however I am new to DSplayer so I have very limited experience and knowledge. Your help will be greatfully appreciated.

I have 3 fromats of files I view and thats all I am interested in. All movies are 1080p and are either .mkv, .iso (bluray .iso) or .bdmv (bluray folder rip).

I have read through the very detailed Kodi DSPlayer guide with MadVR and Lavfilters etc. So far what I have done, I have downloaded the Kodi DSPlayer latest Jarvis version, Lav Filters and the XYsubtitle program (sorry can't remember the proper name). I have installed all three and followed some of the settings in the guide.

I have no issues in playing .mkv bluray remux files with DSPlayer as primary player but the other two formats (.iso and .bdmv) files do not play with DSPlayer. Can anyone please advise if there is a setting I need to enable for these files to be played with DS Player. Previously with the normal official KODI I used to play my .bdmv and .iso (3d Bluray movies) with an external player like TMT Player.

The guide is very confusing for me. I appreciate this may be very easy for most people but I am finding it a little hard to work my way through it. All I want to do is use DS Player for all file types with MadVR and be able to do bitstreaming..

DSPlayer doesn't support ISO but does support BDMV. Although, I think your problems with BDMV have something to do with LAV Video and madVR. Support for 3D BDMV has not yet been added (I think I made a typo stating it was supported). 3D ISO is not supported by madVR, either.

If you want to play your 3D ISO files with madVR, wait for official support or use MakeMKV to convert the file to an MKV. A link to MakeMKV is found at the end of this section. It will convert the ISO into an MKV container in an hour or less. You might be able to convert your BDMV files as well, but it could be possible DSPlayer will support these files when madVR does. The ISOs, of course, will never be supported.

I have run one test with an uncompressed 3D Blu-ray ISO by converting it into an MKV with MakeMKV. DSPlayer played it fine.
Gave the version for 16.0 a try. There's a an issue with Live TV (DVBViewer Backend, RTSP stream, as Timeshifting is not supported with dsplayer).

When you stop playback Kodi freezes up like 30 seconds, bascially is hangs on cleaning up the DS Graph for Live TV Streams. Pausing and Resuming has also some similar delays that result in a crash of the DS Graph as well. On some channels same with playback. Basically very unstable with Live TV.

Any suggestions / workarounds to get LiveTV working with this patch beside a fallback to DVDPlayer over playercorefactory.xml? Especially as LiveTV could really use some MadVR processing...
(2016-02-21, 23:20)Scythe42 Wrote: Gave the version for 16.0 a try. There's a an issue with Live TV (DVBViewer Backend, RTSP stream, as Timeshifting is not supported with dsplayer).

When you stop playback Kodi freezes up like 30 seconds, bascially is hangs on cleaning up the DS Graph for Live TV Streams. Pausing and Resuming has also some similar delays that result in a crash of the DS Graph as well.

Same if I force to Kodi to use DVDPlayer over an playerfactory.xml. Stock Jarvis works here without hiccups.

Any suggestions?

Live TV support was added but not for DVBViewer. NextPVR, MediaPortal and Argus TV are the supported backends. Although, I don't know why DVDPlayer would work fine for one installation and not the other. Are you sure DSPlayer isn't being loaded and you've made a mistake in your playercorefactory.xml?

Did you try the checkbox in DVDPlayer merits "Play Internet streams?" This is found in the DSPlayer settings. You may not be loading DVDPlayer.
Was a typo on the the xml. DVDPlayer still works with LiveTV with this patch. Too bad no support for DVBViewer is present with the DirectShow Player.
(2016-02-21, 23:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 22:22)mkohman Wrote: Dear all, please forgive me for my ignorance. I am not new to KODI by any means, however I am new to DSplayer so I have very limited experience and knowledge. Your help will be greatfully appreciated.

DSPlayer doesn't support ISO but does support BDMV. Although, I think your problems with BDMV have something to do with LAV Video and madVR. Support for 3D BDMV has not yet been added (I think I made a typo stating it was supported). 3D ISO is not supported by madVR, either.

If you want to play your 3D ISO files with madVR, wait for official support or use MakeMKV to convert the file to an MKV. A link to MakeMKV is found at the end of this section. It will convert the ISO into an MKV container in an hour or less. You might be able to convert your BDMV files as well, but it could be possible DSPlayer will support these files when madVR does. The ISOs, of course, will never be supported.

I have run one test with an uncompressed 3D Blu-ray ISO by converting it into an MKV with MakeMKV. DSPlayer played it fine.

Thank you for your reply. So If I convert my 3D.iso files to .mkv will they actually play as a 3D movie or 2D? Also would I be comprimising on video and audio quality? How do I get DSPlayer to play.bdmv files?

On the off note , I have a Darbee Darblet connected to my chain just before the projector on a 120" screen. Is it a pointless exercise using DS Player and MadVR if I have a video processor like Darbee Darblet 5000s?

Many thanks
  • 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47