• 201(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-02-22, 16:36)Derek Wrote: sorry my bad its warnner306 http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259188

OK. My brain is now hurting ?
Hehe it seems more complicated than it actually is just follow the guide and you'll be good it tells you how to config the codecs altho im sure PatK did a great guide maybe he'll be along to confirm but Warnner306 knows his 5h1t.
Edit.... Sorry.
why would you post this in the DSPlayer thread instead of a new one? just wondered and baffled
I apologize I was wrong Tread, to the removal.
Just edit and cut your post out and start a new thread.
Since I use KODI DSPlayer thought to write in this thread.
Thanks for the advice, otherwise I created confusion.
Ah Fair enuf but DSPlayer dosent play blurays
(2016-02-22, 05:58)mkohman Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 05:40)Derek Wrote: I had a quick read about that darbee and i'd see madvr would greatly enhance your experience, but i havent seen this device in action so......

I want to setup DSPlayer and MadVR but I am not sure of which settings I need to select? Is there an easier userguide? All I need is to view .mkv and bdmv files Im not interested in streaming or youtube etc. I will used external player for .iso files for my 3D bluray movies.

Try the settings in this section. Omit the image sharpening (image enhancements and upscaling refinement) and use the Darbee for sharpening. If you want, turn off the Darbee and try sharpening with madVR. You will also have to adjust the 3D settings in Devices and Rendering.

If you want to set a couple of settings and watch content, madVR probably isn't what you are looking for. It has been in development for over five years and has a huge feature-set and a control panel that can be challenging to understand. I would suggest reading the entire set up guide and some of the supporting links. Of course, you can start by creating a few profiles and using the suggested settings and seeing if the picture quality is enough to invest further time. It helps to understand what each checkbox in control panel does when determining appropriate settings. This is not a simple approach to video rendering -- it is quite the opposite.
Is the latest build the 'final' build from Wanilton? Smile
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Lets hope not!!!
Found a bug in latest build. If you exit the program from the menu, it puts it into windowed mode, doesn't close it. Hasn't happened on previous nightlies.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
You do know theres no developer and if there was this would be at the bottom of the list, just saying no bad intent Smile (peace to all)
(2016-02-22, 23:34)Derek Wrote: You do know theres no developer and if there was this would be at the bottom of the list, just saying no bad intent Smile (peace to all)

Well, I'm glad you're setting development priorities. I won't ask for your official list, but I'll keep a running tally.
(2016-02-22, 23:34)Derek Wrote: You do know theres no developer and if there was this would be at the bottom of the list, just saying no bad intent Smile (peace to all)

I am aware of that. I was putting this out there so people knew.
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47