Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-03-11, 10:13)tarrega8472 Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 22:58)Warner306 Wrote: This must be a limitation of DSPlayer. 3D support was added after aracnoz left. I didn't experience this when the output was set to "auto" with an active 3D display that supports frame-packed Blu-ray.
If the GUI is breaking 3D playback, I would try using MPC-HC instead. MPC-HC has ongoing development support and DSPlayer does not.
To do this, you must create the following file:
For this to function, you must add "3D" to the filename of each 3D video.
MPC-HC set up is covered here: 1843510 (post).

Thank you for the tip, Warner.
I already tried that before, from Kodis side it works as expected, but I don't get the needed SBS output from MPC-HC (that I need for my beamer), only 2D output, any tipps there?
Besides DSPlayer, so far I only found Stereoscopic Player delivering SBS output as needed.

But I managed to work around the GUI problem by modifying it. I reduced the VideoOSD to almost nothing and I just leave the OSD on during playback by pressing m. It works Laugh
Though I would really like to understand how to make it work with MPC-HC for example.

I read that some 3D output modes are not working with the current version of madVR. Wait for the next development version and see if that helps anything.

Messages In This Thread
Lockup on STOP issue resolved! - by MKANET - 2015-04-11, 21:59
RE: 4G aware patch - by MagikMark - 2015-09-08, 03:27
Alt-F4 no longer quits - by JeffA - 2015-10-31, 20:38
RE: Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows - by Warner306 - 2016-03-11, 22:10