• 225(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
ok guys, what am i doing wrong. First of all i can no longer get media player classic to play 3d, just plays 2d, MADVR is selected and i have 0.68 lav filters. Secondly and this is more important, 3d MVC playback in kodi dsplayer is awful, glitches every second or two, tried both copy back and native and its playing at 24 hz full screen, any ideas?
Kodi Jarvis 16.1 + dsplayer * (05/03/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...5.dx11.exe

Update internal lav filters for version 0.68.

Included latest changes make by aracnoz + latest comits by Kodi Team.

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
The issue with video addons has been fixed. Thanks.
(2016-04-28, 18:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 10:08)pleccy Wrote: Hey,
Can i install this along side my existing Kodi install and switch between them both, or will it overwrite it?

Yes, as stated, a portable installation is possible.

1. Start the installer and choose a directory with write access not occupied by your existing installation:

e.g. C:/Downloads

2. Tick the option in the installer to avoid adding Start Menu shortcuts.

3. After installation, create a shortcut to Kodi.exe.

4. Right-click on the Kodi shortcut and select properties. Under target, add the -p switch as below:

target: C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\Kodi\Kodi.exe -p

Hi Warner306.
I applied this theory for Kodi Krypton Nightly build , following the wizard Kodi setup I left out (overwrite) instead to continue installation with overwrite I continued the wizard (NO) Installation complete success without overwrite Kodi DSPlayer that has a different path by Kodi Krypton Nightly build.

Kodi Krypton : C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\Kodi
Kodi DSPlayer : C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi

install Kodi Jarvis 16.1 + dsplayer * (05/03/2016) in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi through wizard Kodi setup I did overwrite for install Kodi Jarvis 16.1 + dsplayer * (05/03/2016) with success , only that , Kodi Krypton is been deleted from its path It was only saved folder (portable_data) where am I wrong ?
(2016-05-04, 10:47)gotham_x Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 18:14)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 10:08)pleccy Wrote: Hey,
Can i install this along side my existing Kodi install and switch between them both, or will it overwrite it?

Yes, as stated, a portable installation is possible.

1. Start the installer and choose a directory with write access not occupied by your existing installation:

e.g. C:/Downloads

2. Tick the option in the installer to avoid adding Start Menu shortcuts.

3. After installation, create a shortcut to Kodi.exe.

4. Right-click on the Kodi shortcut and select properties. Under target, add the -p switch as below:

target: C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\Kodi\Kodi.exe -p

Hi Warner306.
I applied this theory for Kodi Krypton Nightly build , following the wizard Kodi setup I left out (overwrite) instead to continue installation with overwrite I continued the wizard (NO) Installation complete success without overwrite Kodi DSPlayer that has a different path by Kodi Krypton Nightly build.

Kodi Krypton : C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\Kodi
Kodi DSPlayer : C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi

install Kodi Jarvis 16.1 + dsplayer * (05/03/2016) in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi through wizard Kodi setup I did overwrite for install Kodi Jarvis 16.1 + dsplayer * (05/03/2016) with success , only that , Kodi Krypton is been deleted from its path It was only saved folder (portable_data) where am I wrong ?

I'm not sure. Try installing the portable version again. Remember to create a shortcut to Kodi.exe and add the -p switch to the target field in the shortcut properties.
@gotham_x

Kodi portable can't be installed in a users folder.
Do the same but this time try to install it in C:/Kodi

P.D.: Don't start kodi automatically when the installer finishes
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
still getting horrifically bad 3d playback for 3D MKV MVC files, 2 d mkv all fine. Wassup with it guys?
Thanks for the 2016-05-03 build. I thought I was going mad as I couldn't get TV to use DSPlayer using the 2016-05-02 build. Seems to be working now!
(2016-05-04, 20:05)Warner306 Wrote: I'm not sure. Try installing the portable version again. Remember to create a shortcut to Kodi.exe and add the -p switch to the target field in the shortcut properties.

I think I have observed all these rules , can ' be as say vicmanpergar , I have to try , important that in the test he does not come overwrite Kodi DSPlayer from Kodi Krypton.
that you know there is a guide and / or tutorial from put Kodi Portable ?
Kodi in portable mode by adding the -p switch (in the Target field after the closing quotation mark) to the shortcut's properties used to launch Kodi. This will then use the Kodi folder itself as the Home folder, which means scripts, plugins, skins and userdata will be located in the 'portable_data' folder within the Kodi folder. This is useful for running Kodi for Windows off a USB stick for portability.

You'll have to put the Kodi folder in a place where standard users have write permission (e.g. not under Program Files) or run the shortcut as admin (even though you're logged in with an admin account). Otherwise you'll get the error message "ERROR: Unable to create application. Exiting."

You will, however, have to be careful when upgrading to make sure that the userdata folder you use is not overwritten.

Example

Install in d:\krypton, go in the folder, find kodi.exe, click right button mouse, select option send to desktop. Now you have shorcut desktop, change properties like image, and allways run kodi via shortcut.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wanilton , thanks again for the full answer , This is the key point

(2016-05-05, 01:05)Wanilton Wrote: You will, however, have to be careful when upgrading to make sure that the userdata folder you use is not .

When I have overwritten Jarvis 16.1 + dsplayer * (05/03/2016) : C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi the previous version , I lost installation Kodi Krypton Nightly build : C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\Kodi

'portable_data' folder It has been maintained from cancellation.
We ought to start a crowdfunding initiative to bring back aracnoz for further development. How many users there are that would be available? It's such a shame to see something so promising abandoned... Sad
I'd be good for $50.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
seriously, nobody having problems with 3D MVC MKV playback, what other reason is there to bother loading .68 filters externally?, can anyone confirm playback is glitchy as mine is?
(2016-05-05, 11:40)stoolzo Wrote: seriously, nobody having problems with 3D MVC MKV playback, what other reason is there to bother loading .68 filters externally?, can anyone confirm playback is glitchy as mine is?

People actually still watch 3D movies.
(2016-05-05, 11:40)stoolzo Wrote: seriously, nobody having problems with 3D MVC MKV playback, what other reason is there to bother loading .68 filters externally?, can anyone confirm playback is glitchy as mine is?

Are you using ReClock as your audio renderer? If so, try something else - like sanear.

If not, have you gone through Warner306's guide? Make sure you're not overloading your GPU.
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47