• 263(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Hi,

It's amazing how this thread is more alive than ever after one year without a developer, you are simply the best

I'm here to wish you Merry Christmas

Setup 32bit: DSPlayer 17.0 Krypton Beta6 - build (20161201-695a772) (pdb)

Changes:

01 December 2016 (695a772)
  • Update madvrsettings.xml to support madVR 0.91.3
  • Update internal LavFilters to v0.68.1.45 (DSPlayer version)
  • General Improvements
  • Merged with the official Krypton branch

@afedchin

Maybe I'll be crazy but from the first day that I contacted you some time ago I always thought that you would have been the next developer of DSPlayer, I know that you've always been interested in this project. Now you do not have big things to do on the official branch and I'm sure that with a full support from @madshi you can move DSPlayer on another level and maybe in the future, who knows, you will be able to merge this in an official Kodi release

This to tell you that I started this update to Krypton with the hope that maybe you would have picked up this project, I'm out of the games, my life has deeply changed and I cannot work on this anymore, but I made this once again to give to DSPlayer another bit of hope

Then i'm sure that these great guys will repay you for all your efforts. All codes has been updated on my github.

Anyway dear friends my hope it that this release will work for most of you right by now without problems and for the future remember this guide to update the DSPlayer OSD with the madVR settings http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2298920

Since I cannot stay here too much I would also wish you a happy new year...

VERY UNSTABLE, BACKUP YOUR DATA OR USE IT IN PORTABLE MODE, ONLY FOR TEST
Setup 64bit: DSPlayer 17.0 Krypton Beta6 - 64bit - build (20161201-116478f) (pdb)

I built the dependencies at 64bit some months ago by following the work begun by @Paxxi, obviously today many things have changed but the release seems to work, at least for a testing purpose

you can not use it as a stable version because even if it were rock solid the Kodi/DSPlayer part (and it's not), all binary addons ( and they dependencies ) are compiled at 32bit

(sorry for the bad part), I'm not back, I will not support these releases

DSPlayer once again

ciauz Smile
Wow this was a surprise to wake up to. Thanks for getting us started by doing the hard work of integration. Still sad you're not sticking around.
Quote:I'm here to wish you Merry Christmas
Can´t believe it, Christmas is already today, DSPlayer 17.0 !!!!!!!!!!
Many thanks for that, you´re the hero of the day (or longer Wink )
I´ve used Kodi 17 with MPC-HC in the meantime a lot because of my amazon account (no inputstream in Kodi 16), but it was never the all-in-one-package feeling of DSPlayer...
Now I hopefully can revert back to the good old days of DSPlayer Smile

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you!
I wish you the best for your new life,
many thanks again for your hard work on this project.
You´ll make many people happy here with these news!
Cheers,
Hannes.
(2016-12-02, 13:17)aracnoz Wrote: DSPlayer once again
Amazing work, totally unexpected and appreciated. 2016 just got a little less worse.
(2016-12-02, 13:17)aracnoz Wrote: DSPlayer once again

ciauz Smile

Thank you very much. Hopefully someone will eventually pick this up again regularly.
(2016-12-02, 13:17)aracnoz Wrote: @afedchin

Maybe I'll be crazy but from the first day that I contacted you some time ago I always thought that you would have been the next developer of DSPlayer, I know that you've always been interested in this project. Now you do not have big things to do on the official branch and I'm sure that with a full support from @madshi you can move DSPlayer on another level and maybe in the future, who knows, you will be able to merge this in an official Kodi release

This to tell you that I started this update to Krypton with the hope that maybe you would have picked up this project, I'm out of the games, my life has deeply changed and I cannot work on this anymore, but I made this once again to give to DSPlayer another bit of hope

Then i'm sure that these great guys will repay you for all your efforts. All codes has been updated on my github.
I had never any interest on this project. I still doesn't understand what for it's needed because I prefer to watch a HD content.There is only one possibility to including this in mainline it's if madvr will be just renderer. no DS-graphs no DS-filters, Kodi already has decoders, muxes and so on.
@aracnoz

Once again, mate, u came to save the day.
What a wonderful Xmas present buddy.
Always sad that u can't stay with us as before, but grateful to u, and wishing u all the best. Merry Xmas mate, and thank u.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Wow, what a surprise!

Thanks aracnoz. Will you be able to put out a stable release when the time comes?

Also, it could be a mistake to include the new settings dialogs as they are changing every week. The settings panel is likely to change again this weekend.

Best wishes to you and cheers for the gift. This will not be forgotten for a long time.
@aracnoz, thanks a lot !! Smile
(2016-12-02, 17:18)afedchin Wrote: There is only one possibility to including this in mainline it's if madvr will be just renderer. no DS-graphs no DS-filters, Kodi already has decoders, muxes and so on.

Is there an official interface for renderers now? I think there was a plan for that at some point, but I'm not sure if any work was done for that?
Wow
Thanks aracnoz !
VERY appreciated.
HOLY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you!!!
I gave it a try. It has bugs.

Stopping a video drops you in the menu and there is a stutter at the beginning of playback.

Be forewarned about potential problems. Backup your old installation.
@aracnoz : Thanks for that ...

Just for my personal info, why a x64 version of DSPlayer could be needed as madVR is x86 ONLY, and has no plan to be released for x64 ??

LePousson
Yaaas! Get fucked external player. Dsplayer is back
  • 263(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47