• 330(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Wink 
(2017-08-10, 11:44)stoolzo Wrote: crashes mine too, try re-encoding it, could be corrupt, however it plays ok in my MPC too, you could post your crash log maybe.

Found it! The issue seems to comes from the xml chapter file. Remux the mkv file without it and it works. I guess something wrong occured with the chapter file during when encoding the remux mkv with handbrake
Hi guys,

Quick question, in the OP it says there's been added a fix in the advancedsettings.xml file to enable-disable lowlatencymode in MadVR. However, I don't have the advancedsettings.xml file so I need to create it. I know where to put it in %appdata%/kodi/userdata... but I'm not sure how to set it up inside the xml. I've done this:

<advancedsettings>
<dsplayer>
<disablemadvrlowlatency>true</disablemadvrlowlatency>
</dsplayer>
</advancedsettings>

Is this right? I'm not home so I haven't tested it, I just figured I'd check with you guys alreayd now, since it's prolly wrong. Haha.

Thanks anyway guys. Smile

/CuraeL
(2017-08-11, 16:14)curael Wrote: Hi guys,

Quick question, in the OP it says there's been added a fix in the advancedsettings.xml file to enable-disable lowlatencymode in MadVR. However, I don't have the advancedsettings.xml file so I need to create it. I know where to put it in %appdata%/kodi/userdata... but I'm not sure how to set it up inside the xml. I've done this:

/CuraeL

Just a note, that will end up with slow mouse cursor response, that's what it does. When a menu or overlay is present during a presentation (video play) it causes interface lag, and that mode keeps that at a minimum so menu lag is lessened.
I have a problem , In doing recognize the display desktop of PC on TV . In display settings of PC I always used it more screens the option of the selection (Extend these screens) and going to choose screen 2 (TV) I have all missing icons of applications of PC , windows 10 version 1703 (build 15063.447) if utilization more screens (Show only on one) or (Show only on two) I have a view of all desktop PC icons of applications...I do not know explain the reason why he does not come hooked to the desktop PC with (Extend these screens) It is visible only the taskbar and application icons are not displayed.
So if I have to open some applications from the tv, only the empty desktop is shown , and I repeat, only the taskbar with the default icons.
Some help In solving this problem ...?
(2017-08-14, 11:16)gotham_x Wrote: I have a problem , In doing recognize the display desktop of PC on TV . In display settings of PC I always used it more screens the option of the selection (Extend these screens) and going to choose screen 2 (TV) I have all missing icons of applications of PC , windows 10 version 1703 (build 15063.447) if utilization more screens (Show only on one) or (Show only on two) I have a view of all desktop PC icons of applications...I do not know explain the reason why he does not come hooked to the desktop PC with (Extend these screens) It is visible only the taskbar and application icons are not displayed.
So if I have to open some applications from the tv, only the empty desktop is shown , and I repeat, only the taskbar with the default icons.
Some help In solving this problem ...?

I am sorry, but I do not quite understand your problem. You say that when you use "Extend these displays" all your icons disappear? Extend these displays are supposed to give you a blank desktop by default on your second screen. Your secondary screen will not hold any icons until you move some to there.

If you do "Duplicate these displays" you should see the icons on each monitor. If you do "show only desktop on 1/2" you will only have one screen available.

I would advise you check if you have set your PC monitor as default screen:

Regarding your taskbar: Windows 10 has a feature that will either: duplicate your taskbar onto both screens and show all applications on both screens taskbars, or it will break up the taskbars and sort applications depending on what screen the applications are running on.

Also, this has nothing to do with DSplayer in Kodi to be honest. :p

Honestly these issues sound like Windows configurations gone wrong for you. I'd be glad to help you. But this really isn't the place.

(2017-08-12, 02:50)spencerjford Wrote: Just a note, that will end up with slow mouse cursor response, that's what it does. When a menu or overlay is present during a presentation (video play) it causes interface lag, and that mode keeps that at a minimum so menu lag is lessened.

Hi Spencer, thanks for your answer. I asked if the config was correct, not if I would get slower response times. I can deal with those. I can't deal with the stutters and framedrops in Win10 when the OSD renders. That was the whole issue I had and the OP described a fix. I'm fine with a little lag in the OSD as I rarely use it anyway. I just don't want 2-3 seconds freeze in the video feed when ever I pull it up. To me, a bit of delay is just fine - specially because I use a remote control. I'd imagine it'd be annoying if it was mouse controlled. :p

Thanks for the info anyway - my xml worked since I have noticed the delay you speak of. Wink

/CuraeL
@curael

First of all, thank you for giving me an answer, I posted here though I know it's not the thread that suits the question, but being a DSPlayer user name, I think you do not blame me for this.

Returning to the problem . With windows 10 , I have always used "Extend these displays" and all application icons were seen on the second monitor (TV) I can assure you of this , and the PC monitor is set as the default screen , I checked on my brother's two monitor monitors "Extend these displays" and all application icons are extended to the second monitor.

It may be that some Windows updates have created this problem, honestly I understand little about it.
(2017-08-14, 12:27)gotham_x Wrote: @curael

First of all, thank you for giving me an answer, I posted here though I know it's not the thread that suits the question, but being a DSPlayer user name, I think you do not blame me for this.

Returning to the problem . With windows 10 , I have always used "Extend these displays" and all application icons were seen on the second monitor (TV) I can assure you of this , and the PC monitor is set as the default screen , I checked on my brother's two monitor monitors "Extend these displays" and all application icons are extended to the second monitor.

It may be that some Windows updates have created this problem, honestly I understand little about it.

mate, I really think you need to take this questions elsewhere, its nothing to do with DSPLAYER or KODI. Log it in the general windows section and someone might help but this is a niche thread anyway so doesnt get that many visitors.
Sorry , but you have nothing better to do what to repeat what has been said by another user , until proven otherwise , The topic I have exposed is somehow a configuration for windows and DSPlayer It's just for windows or not ?
P.S.
Wearing a moderator's mind to resume a user and have an extra post without giving a minimum of solution, I do not think it's the case , Without polemics MATE !
(2017-08-15, 22:57)gotham_x Wrote: Sorry , but you have nothing better to do what to repeat what has been said by another user , until proven otherwise , The topic I have exposed is somehow a configuration for windows and DSPlayer It's just for windows or not ?
P.S.
Wearing a moderator's mind to resume a user and have an extra post without giving a minimum of solution, I do not think it's the case , Without polemics MATE !

check you fire, this was a bit of friendly advice to post this elswhere, just because someone answered it doesnt mean its still the best place to post this.

I would help you if i could understand what on earth you were talking about, that's not a slight on your language abilities as I would no doubt not be unable to speak to you at all in your own language, but mate, your posts are just mostly incomprehensible.
My English is not perfect it's obvious , but , the meaning is that. But , if you answered , and I see that continues doing it my messages should not look so incomprehensible...rise paladins on what bases then.... please , Let's just stop.
I got tired of answering polemic messages.
I'm wondering if it's possible to disable the audio renderer that's included with DSplayer and use the default kodi one since I can't seem to get it to play AAC as Dolbly on my receiver unless I completely turn off the dsplayer by checking off "Use as the default player" any idea on how to do this?
@ Aracnoz - hope all is well.

Just a short to ask if your script is going to be updated now a new version of madvr is out? (some pretty big changes in both madvr and Lav video)

Cheers as always.

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
(2017-08-18, 00:46)Bobbylol08 Wrote: I'm wondering if it's possible to disable the audio renderer that's included with DSplayer and use the default kodi one since I can't seem to get it to play AAC as Dolbly on my receiver unless I completely turn off the dsplayer by checking off "Use as the default player" any idea on how to do this?

Hi, that's kind of the point with this version, its full configurable, go into settings and change the renderer, if you are not sure how to do this you'll need to do some reading.

However, ii'd actually try and solve the problem rather than bypass it, it might just be you've not setup bitstreaming which is required to see any audio information on your receiver, have you checked your speakers, is it actually sending 5.1?
(2017-08-18, 09:43)oldpainless Wrote: @ Aracnoz - hope all is well.

Just a short to ask if your script is going to be updated now a new version of madvr is out? (some pretty big changes in both madvr and Lav video)

Cheers as always.

K

anything interesting in either, is it worth updating, what are they adding to the mix?
hmm, latest madvr apparently supports something I dont think yet exists, AMD API / switching for HDR, not seen anything about this in driver inf, anyone else know about this?
  • 330(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47