• 528(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
When the movie is stopped the text color is yellow as if the movie is playing and there is no more kodi sound when I browse.

new test with mpc video renderer. The files used dolbyvision and HDR.The libplacebo settings are by default.
the colors of the video and gui are bad

ImageImage

avec MPV player
MPC-BE with mpc video renderer
(2024-06-16, 11:55)roby69 Wrote: new test with mpc video renderer. The files used dolbyvision and HDR.The libplacebo settings are by default.
the colors of the video and gui are bad
For libplacebo i most have spent 2 weeks just to build it for windows. I know about the colors its a kinda complex thing to do. I have to write a lot of code from scratch. You dont need to post bugs about the internal video renderer i still need to work a lot on it.

I really like the mpvplayer debug on screen i might take that.

For the aspect ratio i will look into it. Their a lot of code that control madvr settings that im not the one who did that. Will keep you posted about that
@ tiben20
Thank you for your feedback.I'm in no hurry, do what you can.
I prefer liblacebo instead of madvr, I keep it as a backup solution for certain videos that are difficult to tone mapping.
If you want my MPV Player stats.lua and mpv.conf file, I can send them to you by PM.

Thank you again for all your efforts and all your time in this development.
(2024-06-16, 11:23)roby69 Wrote: I did a test using Madvr video renderer and the video has the wrong format.
if I use MPC-BE with madvr the format is correct
apparently the "minimize black bars" and "display 4:3 videos as" settings affect madvr and videoplayer kodi. I tested with kodi 17 dsplayer and it works.

• 528(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.