Custom Favorites Thumbnail for Android Apps
Thank you for all of the hard work on this skin. I have one last hiccup that I am trying to resolve.
I have gone into Android Apps and favorited a few so that I have quick access to some of them on the homescreen.
This has been a huge leap for me, however when assigning thumbnails, it will not allow me to choose my custom images from my SD card,
as the icon that is provided is an extremely low resolution.
It is only allowing me to choose from a location androidapp://sources.apps.
How can I choose my customer thumbnail for these shortcut favorites?

Kodi 14.2
Matricom Gbox Midnight MX2
Firmware 1.6.6
Figured it out. I chose the custom thumbnail when it was a favorite, before adding it to the homescreen as a custom favorite
(2015-04-05, 21:58)Extraatx Wrote: Figured it out. I chose the custom thumbnail when it was a favorite, before adding it to the homescreen as a custom favorite
Extraatx,

Glad you figured it out and thank you for posting back the solution so others can make use of you knowledge. If you can't give back to the community in any other way, you can't beat the sharing of knowledge.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
I've noticed that if I add NaviX as a favorite and then add it as a custom favorite, it does not work. I haven't tried other program Add ons though.
(2015-04-18, 19:56)Extraatx Wrote: I've noticed that if I add NaviX as a favorite and then add it as a custom favorite, it does not work. I haven't tried other program Add ons though.
Banned addon, not to be discussed here thanks.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Favorites Thumbnail for Android Apps0