Randomized in Web Interface
I've been using the web interface a lot so that I don't have to turn my TV on everytime I listen to Mp3's. It would be nice if I'll be able to turn on or off the "Randomized" option in the "Now Playing" window using the web interface so that I don't have to turn the TV on for this option.
What do you think guys?
Feel free to add it and submit a patch. Alternatively, you can use this web "command":

http://<XBOXIP>/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=ExecBuiltIn&parameter=XBMC.PlayerControl(random)

(Random is a toggle so this both enables and disables random.)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thank you for your reply. I tried the web "command" you suggested. The page would show "Ok" but it doesn't actually turn the "Randomize" on or off. I'm using XBMC 2.0 and IE6 for the browser.
Thank you.
hmm... that command should work. i'll check it out later.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
it works... the problem is the forum seems to have inserted a space in-between "player" and "control". remove the space (it'll paste as %20 in a browser) to fix it.
Thank you. Problem solve!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Randomized in Web Interface0