• 4(current)
WIP My VEVO
(2015-09-02, 16:03)contentryder Wrote: Sorry, about the clutter of addons lol....But the VEVO TV addon I got is from here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=178369

In your version, the playlists is a custom one built in the Vevo website. I don't have login info for it... I prefer a random shuffle playlists like in VEVO TV with Top Lists.

This is a thread for plugin.video.myvevo, not VEVO TV. Ask questions and comment about plugin.video.myvevo. It does not support random shuffle play lists in the same way as the other addon. To create playlists you must login. Random shuffle of a playlist is supported through the player, not the addon. The version of plugin.video.myvevo you have has come from somewhere other than the kodi.org repo so I can't tell what version you have or if it's current.
I downloaded your version thru the link you gave. The addon is listed in the video menu section instead of the music section. It works fine though. I just prefer the shuffle top playlist feature that VEVO TV offers...if you can implement that? Just my one two..
(2015-09-02, 16:29)contentryder Wrote: I downloaded your version thru the link you gave. The addon is listed in the video menu section instead of the music section. It works fine though. I just prefer the shuffle top playlist feature that VEVO TV offers...if you can implement that? Just my one two..

Not anytime soon. So the addon works correctly?
Yes it does, thanks!
Addon works great. Thank you!
I would love it if when checking for videos it would also say the artist name. For example when i go to premieres it only shows the song names. It would help navigating alot!. Otherwise works great. Finland, openelec , but using unblock.us so basicly USA proxy.
Getting some buffering pretty often though so it would help if it would run in 720p.
(2015-10-07, 02:16)thefan Wrote: I would love it if when checking for videos it would also say the artist name. For example when i go to premieres it only shows the song names. It would help navigating alot!. Otherwise works great. Finland, openelec , but using unblock.us so basicly USA proxy.
Getting some buffering pretty often though so it would help if it would run in 720p.
It does display the artist name. I don't know what skin you're using, but the artist, runtime and year are definitely displayed under Transparency! in Fan-art view, as well as Confluence in Media Info view.

Look in addon settings under "Streaming", you can set the bitrate that you want to drop the video resolution down.
Thanks. Im using aeon nox. On the other earlier vevo app i was using it shows the artist name right next to the song on aeon nox aswell. Don't know if i can change it somewhere in the settings , because i don't wish to change the skin.
What is strange that i don't get the buffering on the earlier vevo version, but on this 2.0.
(2015-10-07, 22:33)thefan Wrote: Thanks. Im using aeon nox. On the other earlier vevo app i was using it shows the artist name right next to the song on aeon nox aswell. Don't know if i can change it somewhere in the settings , because i don't wish to change the skin.
What is strange that i don't get the buffering on the earlier vevo version, but on this 2.0.

Have you tried changing the View when you're in the addon?
I can't remember but I don't think the old add-on supported 1080 res, this one defaults to it unless you lower the max bitrate in add-on settings.
hi,

i had the same issue with artists not showing on another addon.
it looks like that not all skins support the artist tag(setinfo artist) in videos, so i removed it and added the artist in title.
(2015-10-07, 22:33)thefan Wrote: Thanks. Im using aeon nox. On the other earlier vevo app i was using it shows the artist name right next to the song on aeon nox aswell. Don't know if i can change it somewhere in the settings , because i don't wish to change the skin.
The "Showcase" view in Aeon Nox displays the artist name.
It seems that I got the latest version of VEVO but it does a constant buffering. I tried on Android box and Windows laptop. Also VEVO TV says that channels are not available in my country(I am in USA). Any idea how to fix all that?
(2015-10-17, 17:02)zemelya Wrote: It seems that I got the latest version of VEVO but it does a constant buffering. I tried on Android box and Windows laptop. Also VEVO TV says that channels are not available in my country(I am in USA). Any idea how to fix all that?
Decrease streaming bitrate in addon settings. All 3 vevo TV channels are working fine.
(2015-10-17, 17:02)zemelya Wrote: It seems that I got the latest version of VEVO but it does a constant buffering. I tried on Android box and Windows laptop. Also VEVO TV says that channels are not available in my country(I am in USA). Any idea how to fix all that?

Post a debug log. VEVO TV is a different addon, this thread is for the My VEVO addon. If you post a debug log, I can see what's wrong.
Thank you Arse4life. I haven't tried that yet but it seems that it's going to work. I have 3 TV boxes at home and I tried VEVO on one of them, the most powerful and it was buffering all the time. The yesterday I've tried it on another box and it worked perfectly (love it BTW). So I checked VEVO settings on this box and noticed that bitrate is set to 5400 while the box that was buffering all the time it's set to 7500 or something like that. And as soon as I've seen 5400 bitrate, I remember your reply(wasn't sure how much to decrease it). I will try it today, thanks again.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My VEVO2