[REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv
(2016-07-03, 15:11)Alexsource Wrote: Sorry for the late update, it doesn't seem to be what I tought It would be. I toughtthat maybe all the stuff required to do this -> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=216111 had domething to do with it, but it didn't. I also uninstalled a couple of things, stopped others and chequed the cpu% and nothing.

Any ideas?

Just FYI, it's always best to upload (full) logs to an external site such as pastebin.com or similar. I'm pretty sure the Mods and Foundation members would prefer not to see stream urls show up in the forum.

I watched Death Race 2000 (again lol), and the only mention of packets in my kodi log was 4 duplicates when the movie started, and when the movie ended the system asked for a packet but none were available. There was no indication of skipped packets due to decoding errors.

Wondering if we're delving into more of a hardware issue rather than an add-on issue? Huh

In any event, I'll try and find some time to watch El Robot Magnos, and see if anything shows up there.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: [REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv - by MetalChris - 2016-07-03, 20:46
RE: [REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv - by m28ew - 2017-06-22, 10:18
RE: [REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv - by m28ew - 2017-06-23, 05:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv1