[REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv
Well, I never figured anything out as far as why streams seem to start at 5 seconds in Krypton. My guess is there's something on the BigStar side. I've tried a number of different streams and different ways of playing them, including the use of a .strm file, and it still does it. I thought maybe there's something in the .m3u8 file that's causing this, but I just don't know enough about the structure of an .m3u8 file to spot anything.

I'm stumped. Huh

All I can suggest at this point is to make use of the left arrow once the stream starts.

In any event, I've been informed of a different issue, which prompted me to release an update. Apparently I had an error in the addon.xml file that was causing Kodi to think the add-on is broken. Thanks @mrsfixit for letting me know about this. It was also requested that I turn off the forced views (I believe these have no effect in Krypton, but only previous versions). The updated version should fix the addon.xml, and will also remove the forced views. I added an option in the settings to force views for those who really want to do this (I do) in older versions using the Confluence skin (or any skin based on Confluence).

As an added bonus, there will now be more content available in HD, since I've found a better way to access the streams. Big Grin

Please uninstall any existing versions of BigStar before installing the latest version:

EDIT: Please download the latest version from post #49.

Please post a link to a log (wiki) on pastebin.com or similar site if you have any issues.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: [REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv - by MetalChris - 2017-06-18, 22:06
RE: [REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv - by m28ew - 2017-06-22, 10:18
RE: [REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv - by m28ew - 2017-06-23, 05:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Addon for bigstar.tv1