Bug 2 same language external subtitle couse (External) string get extra space.
If there is 2 same language external subtitle, string 21602 "(External)" get extra space to beginning.

"ENGLISH - (External)" become "ENGLISH - <space>(External)" on second English subtitle.

I don't know how to explain this bug. If necessary I will share some screeshots.

String on code: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/search?utf8...93&q=21602
Could not reproduce. Can you please post the exact file names?
It's not happening with srt subtitle files. Ex: *.en.srt & *.english.srt

It's just happening idx+sub subtitle files.

You can download subtitle and rename same as video file: http://www.filedropper.com/subtitlefile
while video playing start changing subtitle.

Or if you have idx+sub files, you can check if it happens on them.

No big deal tho. It's just a cosmetic bug.
Can't reproduce as well. This happens with GUI language english?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It doesn't matter GUI language. I tried both English & Turkish GUI and it happens.
I checked with another idx+sub file and It happens also. I guess if there is 2 English subtitle on idx file It happens.
Upload an archive of files that can be used to reproduce the problem (use a dummy /dev/zero video file).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I already upload a subtitle file to 3rd post.
got it Wink
Of course it's more complicated as first thought Confused It only happens for vob subs with more than 1 stream.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 same language external subtitle couse (External) string get extra space.0