Mark watched and Watch count
I would like to know the principle of Kodi counter for watched movies/video.Is he counting every time i open video or I have to watch it till the end?And how does counter work with option "mark watched" because I can only click it once, but counter obviously supports watching multiple times?

Regarding this feature in context menu that would show date every time I watched would be great.
(2015-04-07, 04:39)Hrvoje Wrote: I would like to know the principle of Kodi counter for watched movies/video.Is he counting every time i open video or I have to watch it till the end?
You have to watch it until playcountminimumpercent has passed. This defaults to 90(%)
If you would like to change that percentage, there is an advancedsetting for that in the video section. (See Advancedsettings.xml#video (wiki))

(2015-04-07, 04:39)Hrvoje Wrote: And how does counter work with option "mark watched" because I can only click it once, but counter obviously supports watching multiple times?
Every time you watch it past the playcountminimumpercent amount, the state is changed to 'watched' as well as the counter gets one added to it.
You can manually change the watched state back to 'unwatched', but the counter keeps counting.

(2015-04-07, 04:39)Hrvoje Wrote: Regarding this feature in context menu that would show date every time I watched would be great.
I have no idea what you mean with this.
(2015-04-07, 04:39)Hrvoje Wrote: Regarding this feature in context menu that would show date every time I watched would be great.
I have no idea what you mean with this.
[/quote]

Sorry, my english is far from perfect.
I watch some videos multiple times and I would like to know when I watched them Idea is to show dates of watching along with "movie info"
Actually in Tv shows there is already date of last watch in view listing

Thank you very much for explanations.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark watched and Watch count0