v14 1080p addon
Been doing some research into video addons for Kodi. I'm looking for a decent addon that provides high quality 1080p movies (something like Movies4k.to), I don't mind paying for a subscription if the quality is there. Can I simply just install the addon zip file? I really don't want to install a repository as they generally come with a heap of crap you don't need.

Also keen about the Rom Collection Browser, do you setup the directories similar to Movies and TV Shows, will be using Windows SMB.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
I think I know what you're looking for but unfortunately you won't find it on kodi.tv. I'm not saying you won't find it, you just won't find it here. If you read the rules of the forum you should understand why this is so. If you use Google then you will find lots of options. The biggest problem is some of the knowledge you seek should not be discussed on this forum.

As for installing addons, Kodi comes with the Kodi Repository built in. A repository doesn't come with a heap of crap. A repository is simply a list of all the available addons. Nothing gets on to your machine until you go to an addon and install it. If you don't want any crap, don't install any of the addons in the list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080p addon0