20 Nov 2019 - TVDB Scraper v3.2.0 is now available which reinstates scraping. TVDB are still in the process of fixing a number of bugs so there may still be further breakages. See this post. 2901570 (post)

•   
  • 10(current)
Win KODI4SMARTIE - Kodi DLL for LCD Smartie
Hello,
I downloaded the archive at GitHub, but there is just the sourcecode.
Where can I find the kodi4lcdsmartie.dll?

Thank You!

Chris
It can be found here

https://github.com/vavruska/kodi4smartie....0.2a2.zip
Wow THAT was hidden! 

- or I am too stupid to find it :-)

Thank you!!!!! :-)
Please please please compile a new version based on the latest git commits so that I can test the timeout configuration parameter.
Done. Not sure what is in there since it has been a while but I did a quick test and it seems to load ok.
Thanks very much.  The timeout config functions works great.  I have it set to 1 second on my system, and haven't had any problems.
Just got an lcd for my HTPC is this plugin still active ?

I'm getting Unknown Title is there a fix for this in the last versions ?
I am new to this theme because i bought a used case with Zalman VFD. Most things runs as expexted but some things won't work. From PVR i get no Episode name or Season/Episode no., only the Title. In PVR mode the time bar is only filled with //// not graphical as when i play movies or music. I am not able to get a log file, it will not be created even with logging mode 1. At last i try to get a parameter function for using either playing music or videos or PVR. I would like to have different screens for each of that. Funktion 9 with current state 2 is not helpful for that.
Thanks in advance
HTPC: Zalman HD135, GA-H170M-D3H, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1050 Ti, DuoFlex S2 CI, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
WHS: Xpenology, GA-Z170N-WIFI, Intel i5-6600
  •   
  • 10(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI4SMARTIE - Kodi DLL for LCD Smartie00