Recording start time
I have Kodi configured with setting to begin recording 0 mins before scheduled start time and in the mediaportal backend it is configured to record at start of program. It seems that it starts recording 5 mins before despite the setttings. Is there another setting somewhere I have missed that is causing it to start ecording 5 mins prior to scheduled program start?
(2015-04-08, 11:24)toii Wrote: I have Kodi configured with setting to begin recording 0 mins before scheduled start time and in the mediaportal backend it is configured to record at start of program. It seems that it starts recording 5 mins before despite the setttings. Is there another setting somewhere I have missed that is causing it to start ecording 5 mins prior to scheduled program start?

There shouldn't be. I would set a schedule on Kodi, and then check in the MediaPortal TV setup to see what time it thinks it will start recording.

How many tuner cards do you have? I can't remember if you can set the pre/post recording time individually per card. Maybe you have it set in MediaPortal for one card. I doubt this is the case though, as it would make poor design sense.

Failing that, provide logs.
By default, the PVR addon uses the pre-record and post-record interval from Kodi. If you are one of the supported skins that can show the series recording dialog (e.g. Confluence), you have the option to overrride these times by selecting the TV Server settings or a custom pre- and post- time.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording start time0