Download: RayW1986 Repository

Changelog:
Code:
========================
========================
+ Fixed YouTube API

========================
========================
+ Added Allied Independent Wrestling Federations (USA)
+ Added Busted Open Nation (Podcasts)
+ Added Canadian Wrestling's Elite (Canada)
+ Added Covey Pro Wrestling (USA)
+ Added EPW Wrestling (UK)
+ Added Enigma Pro Wrestling (USA)
+ Added German Wrestling Federation (Europe)
+ Added IWA Mid-South Wrestling (USA)
+ Added Legend City Wrestling (Canada)
+ Added Pacific Pro Wrestling (Australia)
+ Added Pro Wrestling Arizona (USA)
+ Added Riot City Wrestling (Australia)
+ Added Vanguard Championship Wrestling (USA)

========================
========================
+ Small fixes

========================
========================
+ Initial release

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What is this?
A. This plugin is a collection (or database, if you like) of independent [indy] wrestling promotions that post their content to YouTube on a regular basis, including full weekly and/or monthly shows. NOTE: This plugin requires that you have the YouTube plugin also installed, as it will call on that to play the video files.

Q. I know a promotion that posts on YouTube but isn't in this plugin. Would you add them to it?
A. Sure, if you can send me their channel name, I'd be more than happy too.

Q. Does this plugin have full events from WWE / TNA / NJPW / [enter other 'major' promotion here]?
A. No, it does not. If it does contain any content from those listed above it will be ONLY the videos that said company post to YouTube. If you would like to watch full events from those promotions then I recommend WWE Network, TNA Plus or NJPW World.

Q. Will you add support for this bootleg wrestling website that posts full events from WWE / TNA / NJPW / [enter other 'major' promotion here]?
A. No.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is my first plugin where I haven't collaborated with anyone else, and it's really a platform for me to slowly get to grips with the Python programming language, as well as make something that I would use myself regularly. The base of the code was taken from else where and then modified by myself. I'm open to criticism and advice so please don't hold back, I am here to learn. Smile

----------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to Kinkin, Bluezed.
does it have wwe
(2015-04-10, 13:43)Lordbazza Wrote: does it have wwe

No, it doesn't.
Much thanx to you!
I've finally got around to fixing the YouTube API for this plugin. Version 1.0.3 has now been pushed.

If you'd like your local wrestling promotion included in this plugin please PM me or post here their YouTube channel and I will get them added for a future version.
Chikara (USA)
https://www.youtube.com/user/CHIKARAoffice

If you filter on videos titled "CHIKARA Podcast-A-Go-Go", not sure if that's possible, then there's over 400 free matches from Chikara.
(2015-06-27, 19:07)maniaci137 Wrote: Chikara (USA)
https://www.youtube.com/user/CHIKARAoffice

If you filter on videos titled "CHIKARA Podcast-A-Go-Go", not sure if that's possible, then there's over 400 free matches from Chikara.

Thanks. I'll get them added some time soon.

I need to figure out the new YouTube API because I'm currently using RSS feeds which limits each feed to just 15 videos, which I don't like. It's just taking the time to sit down and figure it out, I guess.
I don't know if this is something you'd be able to do, but would you consider adding a way to watch the newest episode of Ring of Honor TV?

They post it on their official website:

http://rohwrestling.com/tv/current

You don't even need to log in or anything to watch it.

There's a Plex plugin that does it but I don't like using Plex.

I don't know how compatible Plex plugins are to Kodi add-ons, but here's a link to it if that helps:
http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/co...or_weekly/

It might be outside the scope of this add-on, but I think it'd be an awesome addition.
RayW1986 I tried to send you a pm about this program but Im new here and it seems that the system wont let me send a pm or email as of yet .... could you pm me so I can reply ... thank you
(2015-07-04, 00:50)maniaci137 Wrote: I don't know if this is something you'd be able to do, but would you consider adding a way to watch the newest episode of Ring of Honor TV?

They post it on their official website:

http://rohwrestling.com/tv/current

You don't even need to log in or anything to watch it.

There's a Plex plugin that does it but I don't like using Plex.

I don't know how compatible Plex plugins are to Kodi add-ons, but here's a link to it if that helps:
http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/co...or_weekly/

It might be outside the scope of this add-on, but I think it'd be an awesome addition.

I'd be interested in adding ROH, so I'll look into that. I still need to get each promotion working correctly, at the moment I'm using a crappy .xml file from YouTube that limits each section to 15 videos. I need to get the API sorted, just haven't had time.

(2015-08-14, 05:06)ubelcanada Wrote: RayW1986 I tried to send you a pm about this program but Im new here and it seems that the system wont let me send a pm or email as of yet .... could you pm me so I can reply ... thank you
Even if I PM you, you won't be able to reply. You need 10 posts. Please just comment here if you'd like.
any chance youll be adding any NWO-WCW tapes?
(2015-08-16, 21:46)wardio666 Wrote: any chance youll be adding any NWO-WCW tapes?

No, this addon is aimed at independent wrestling companies. For WCW content you'll want the WWE Network plugin by bay_wolf.
thanks, good job on this
FYI, I am re-working the addon to move away from using the terrible RSS feeds and adapting it to use the code @enen92 put together for the amazing KordKutters plugin. While I am doing this, it's a great opportunity for me to throw in some other promotions that you want to see. So tell me if you have any in mind and I'll add them ready for the next push to my repo.
Great plugin! Can I suggest adding IZW wrestling from Oklahoma their YouTube channel is user/izwoklahoma

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Indy Wrestling Network2