Win Unable to set content when adding to library
Bug 
I'm a long time user of Neon on Gotham, but I upgraded to Helix 14.2 last night and I noticed something interesting. I performed a totally clean install (completed removed old Gotham XBMC and all files and then installed Helix 14.2 from scratch on Windows 7) on my HTPC, but after switching to the Neon skin, I am unable to "set content" when adding video sources to the library.

For example, starting from scratch with an empty library, I navigate to Videos>Files>Add video, and add my video folder for TV Shows. However, when I do this, at the point where I should be able to select whether this folder contains movies, tv shows, or music, I cannot select anything, or arrow over to anything other than the "Name this source" text box. Additionally, the text which should show up in the source name text box appears below and outside the prompt window instead of in the text field where you can type. This definitely seems like a bug with the Neon skin, since I can switch over into Confluence and add my sources just fine. I couldn't find anything about it here on the neon sub-forum though.

Is this a known issue? Huh Should I be working with a more updated skin? Undecided I grabbed the version of Neon available from the Kodi repository built into Helix. Any information is appreciated.
Sounds like an issue we haven't noticed yet because we don't regularly add new sources
Alright Kib - good to know. I'll get a screenshot posted of the issue when I get home tonight so it's a little easier to visualize.
Here are some screenshots of what I'm seeing:

First, the text misalignment when adding the source and naming it:

And here's what happens after you name the source and go to set the content. As you can see, it doesn't have any selectable options to switch between Movies, TV Shows, Music, or none:
Is there a fix being worked for this so that it's resolved in Helix and the upcoming Isengard? Is there anything I can do to assist if I'm not an experienced skinner?
I am in the process of moving house and haven't had time to look at it yet.

It should be really easy to fix though
I have exactly the same problem....setting up a couple of NUCs for my brothers and need to switch back to confluence to set content.
I recently set up my development system again.
I'll try to find some time to put in a quick fix.
I know this is quite an old topic but I have just run into this issue myself too. I was able to change the content type by clicking with the mouse but was unable to reach that section with the arrows keys as I used to. Those who are stuck, try using the mouse until this is fixed
OR use any other skin and switch back after setting the source
Bug persists in Kodi 15, linux, as well. (Both when adding smb sources, or when trying to set content for a source).
Should hopefully be fixed with: https://github.com/kib/skin.neon/pull/82
I'll bump the version tonight, thanks a bunch for the fix Bumpaneer
hi, having the same issue. openelec kodi 15.1. just downloaded NEON .. can't set content. switched back to confluence for it. Also when a movie is wrongly scraped .. I press "i" ..then refresh . and normally you get the box with the movie choices .. doesn't happen, just goes back to library.
And strangely now .. I can't switch my skin. When I select confluence .. it switches to that for 1 sec, and then back to neon. Also can't dl other skins, nothing happens. So kinda screwed at the moment Smile

EDIT : a reboot helped for changing the skin again. Hopefully you up the fix fast. Kinda annoying to switch skins to add content or correct a wrong library item.

Love your skin btw, been using it for over 4 years now I think ! Best skin out there
Same issue here.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to set content when adding to library0