OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-04-12, 15:54)MrMagic Wrote: Would this be enough to get BD-J support working?

I've absolutely no idea, I'm afraid. You probably want to continue discussion in the OpenELEC forum.

(2015-04-12, 15:54)MrMagic Wrote: Only thing I didn't manage to do was get the /storage/.config/autostart.sh executed on startup. It does work when run manually though.

I imagine it *is* being executed, but not having the desired effect. When autostart.sh is run at boot, modifying PATH in autostart.sh is not going to have any effect on the PATH variable used by kodi.bin, or any other process (including ssh/bash etc.), that is started independently of autostart.sh. You probably want to look at /etc/profiles.d to see how PATH is currently setup and subsequently modified - any process that wants to take advantage of /etc/profiles.d will need to execute /etc/profile.

If you want Java to be accessible only to your ssh session then this has nothing to do with autostart.sh - just modify the PATH in your ~/.profile.

However this is outside the scope of this test build thread - please start a new thread or discuss it in the Java thread on the OpenELEC forum.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by Milhouse - 2015-04-12, 16:32
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214