OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-05-07, 05:17)startv Wrote: I would like to upload a log file,but I don't know how to resize the FAT partion, and is the logfiles just in the folder of \\smb\Logfiles? The zip file has ten logs, Should I upload them all?

No, those are the wrong logs. The crashlogs are in /storage/.kodi/temp - you'll need to access them using ssh (or sftp).

The easiest way to upload the most recent crashlog is to connect to the Pi with ssh (install/use PuTTY on Windows, username: root, password: openelec) then cut & paste the following command into ssh and execute it:
Code:
cat $(ls -1 /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash* | tail -1) | pastebinit
then copy & paste the link.

As for resizing the FAT partition, the easiest way to do this would be with a Linux PC using gparted. If you've got a PC, try an Ubuntu Live CD or similar.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by Milhouse - 2015-05-07, 05:52
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214