OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-05-07, 05:52)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 05:17)startv Wrote: I would like to upload a log file,but I don't know how to resize the FAT partion, and is the logfiles just in the folder of \\smb\Logfiles? The zip file has ten logs, Should I upload them all?

No, those are the wrong logs. The crashlogs are in /storage/.kodi/temp - you'll need to access them using ssh (or sftp).

The easiest way to upload the most recent crashlog is to connect to the Pi with ssh (install/use PuTTY on Windows, username: root, password: openelec) then cut & paste the following command into ssh and execute it:
Code:
cat $(ls -1 /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash* | tail -1) | pastebinit
then copy & paste the link.

As for resizing the FAT partition, the easiest way to do this would be with a Linux PC using gparted. If you've got a PC, try an Ubuntu Live CD or similar.

At this moment,I have no linux PC and ubuntu Live CD.So I update #0506 from OE 5.0.8, after I enabled DVBViewer PVR, the Pi2 continue rebooting,then I ssh in,and excute the command you just gived, the window show me:
ls: /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash*: No such file or directory
what should I do the next step?

Maybe I missed something (setup),I'll try again late today。

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by startv - 2015-05-07, 06:47
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214