OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-05-08, 00:11)startv Wrote: I down to #0504,PVR working ,then update to #0505,continue rebooting, I closed DVBviewer Server from PC, Pi backup to normal,but testbuild has no VPN networking setup,so I down to #0508,setup VPN, then ssh in,run cat $(ls -1 /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash* | tail -1) | pastebinit,finally,I got the link, wish it be useful
http://sprunge.us/VKjJ

Thanks for persevering. Smile

However your crashlog is from #0504, which you say is working, so I'm confused - can you double check which build is working? Presumably #0503 is working...

From the crashlog, it appears that #0504 is choking on the EPG database update. Can you try renaming your /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/Epg10.db file as follows:

Code:
systemctl stop kodi
mv /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/Epg10.db /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/Epg10.db.bak
systemctl start kodi

and then test #0504 (preferably #0507) again - confirm if it continues to crash, or is now OK.

If the crashing continues, you probably need to throw it over to the pvr.dvbviewer addon maintainer and see what he/she thinks.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by Milhouse - 2015-05-08, 00:28
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214