OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-05-17, 07:46)miigotu Wrote: Milhouse, awhile back, I reported about auto play next file having issues, thats when things started going downhill for me, between ~418 and 422.

Yes, a problem not reproducible by anybody else, and after this request to try a wired connection in place of WiFi (as the problem seemed to be network related) I can't find any further replies on the subject from you.

So maybe start from there, try a wired connection. Though why there should be a difference between a Chimney build and test builds in terms of WiFi performance I've no idea, since they're virtually identical in that respect - the vast majority of changes are to Kodi, with no WiFi related changes, and I doubt any of the kernel differences will be impacting on WiFi (though maybe it's not impossible...)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Re: RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by Milhouse - 2015-05-17, 08:01
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214