OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
I setup a couple of recordings last night. Before I did so, I checked that in the tvheadend browser interface that the recording folder was set to an existing folder, which it was (/var/media/USB/recordings). I thought this was a bit weird as I haven't got a USB stick connected at the moment but I checked with WinSCP and this folder did exist and when the first programme started recording, I saw the .ts file created in there.

However, when I checked later, the RPi had frozen on the EPG (debug overlay as well) and there were no recordings to be found anywhere and now when I check, there's no subfolders under /var/media. I've zipped up the log as it was rather big at 2MB https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fDI89...sp=sharing

I guess it's probably something I need to report to the tvheadend maintainers but thought I should report it here first as I'm using the testbuilds, just in case it was caused by something specific to those.

I've changed the recordings folder to /storage/recordings now but I'm not confident that this will prevent the problem reoccurring, as the previous folder did exist and I saw the recording file created there.

Messages In This Thread
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by doveman2 - 2015-06-05, 18:30
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214