OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-06-13, 18:28)Forage Wrote: I was not aware that I was. My apologies. What I do, and did in the past, is enabling debugging in the Kodi UI, optionally selecting additional components. After that I reproduce the issue, go to the logfiles share, open the latest log zip and paste the contents of 01_KODI.log.
Is this not the way logs should be created and provided?

01_KODI.log will contain *every* log that is found in /storage/.kodi/temp. This means it will contain your kodi.log, kodi.old.log and up to 10 crash logs.

If you're going to use 01_KODI.log as your source, it would just be better if you didn't post the other logs that aren't relevant, otherwise I don't know where to start and I'm left to wonder why you've posted crash logs and whether I need to look at them or not, etc. Smile

Be aware that the ZIP files in the logfiles directory are created automatically whenever a new SMB connection is made to OpenELEC, and the latest ZIP may not always contain the very latest kodi.log details if you're using an SMB connection that you established some time previously.

My method is to use ssh, and then run the command:
Code:
paste /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
which posts only the current log, and is always going to be posting the very latest details.

(2015-06-13, 18:28)Forage Wrote: I was under the impression that this would create a new log again.
A new log file (/storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log) will be created when Kodi is restarted, and the previous log file will be renamed to /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.old.log.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by Milhouse - 2015-06-13, 19:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214