OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-06-17, 23:54)bagofcrap24 Wrote: I will update to the latest build and see how things go.

Nothing very useful in the crashlog unfortunately, although this might actually suggest it's not a software bug but instead hardware instability.

You are overclocked, including sdram_freq=500, and build #0523c introduced new firmware that means a few high powered bits of code are now running simultaneously (e.g. ARM+VPU+QPU+H264 code) which stresses the Pi a bit more.

I fell foul of this change myself, experiencing odd/unexplainable crashes, kodi restart loops etc., and rather than bump over_voltage_sdram to stabilise the system I simply dropped the sdram_freq=500 overclock as this provides marginal benefit on the Pi2 (the Pi2 has more cache than the Pi1, and the sdram package is on the other side of the board unlike the Pi1 where the sdram package is on top of the CPU) . Since reverting to stock sdram_freq my Pi2 has been solid as a rock (again).

So my money at this stage would be on your overclock being slightly marginal. Remove the sdram overclock or, if you prefer, try bumping the sdram voltage.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by Milhouse - 2015-06-18, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214