OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-07-08, 17:19)Forage Wrote:
(2015-07-08, 15:27)Warez Wrote: Hi , what is the difference between your Millhouse Openelec and the official openelec?
Your already finished, ... And Openelec is still in Beta...
You can see the differences compared to OpenElec listed at the top of each build post.
The reason a new thread is started is because Millhouse's builds now use what's going to be Kodi 16. OpenElec will stick to Kodi 15 for the next stable release.
Yes, 15 isn't out/stable yet, but it will not receive any new features any more only bug fixes. Those fixes will be included in Millhouse's build as well as OpenElec. New Millhouse builds will also include more.

P.s. and here I was wondering why no new builds were posted any more. I didn't know about a new thread. Thanks for the hint.

Does that mean everything in millhouses builds will become part of the OpenElec Stable release? With Millhouse's development on Isengard finishing, I would like my rpi2's to stay on Isengard until Kodi 16 goes at least into Beta Status. So for the time it would be nice if I knew I could switch to the OpenElec stable releases at some point.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by msattler - 2015-07-09, 05:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214