Crackler
I am using Kodi 14.2. I used Crackler and Crackle addon on Gotham 13.0 and all working fine, but when I get a clean installation using Kodi and now nothing of this both addon work anymore...only script fail error. Can somebody help me to fix this? Thanks,
Hi, I am running Crackler without problems on Kodi 14.2 in Windows. Are you still having problems with Kodi 14.2?

Can you enable logging and send me a copy of your log?

1. In Kodi navigate to System->Settings->System-Settings and ensure Settings level is Standard or higher
2. In the Debugging section ensure "Enable debug logging" is checked
3. Try to run Crackler and exit Kodi after the script fails
4. In Windows you can find the log at C:\Users\(yourusername)\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

If you are still having trouble locating the log file there is more information at http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
edit the default.py and change the following (occurs 2 times):

args_ar = urlparse.parse_qs(urlparse.urlparse(sys.argv[0]+sys.argv[2]).query)

to:
args_ar = urlparse.parse_qs(sys.argv[2][1:])
(2015-05-21, 18:33)rstillhard Wrote: edit the default.py and change the following (occurs 2 times):

args_ar = urlparse.parse_qs(urlparse.urlparse(sys.argv[0]+sys.argv[2]).query)

to:
args_ar = urlparse.parse_qs(sys.argv[2][1:])

Thanks you! this fix it all the problem. Now I am enjoying the full Crackler with all the fun! Thanks both. A GOOD fix!
This is a good fix for the crackler addon on Kodi 14.2 in android tv box (from eign) and rstillhard fixer. Thanks!
Note - i'm running Openelec 6 and also needed this change - thanks.
Now I am having problems with addon called Crackle2* v.0.03fg in android tv box. Works fine in kodi 14.2 and 13.0 but I updated to Kodi 16 and new problems. I tried comeback to 14.2 but now this addon dont work. Why? God lights my way!
CrackleR is not showing all episodes for some shows
example
CHOSEN is showing 9 episodes
looks to be the first 3 for each season

is there a fix for this or and updated version available ?
Anyone have any updates on this or tips/tricks to make it work right...

Crackler is not showing all episodes correctly
(example listed in previous post)
chosen tv show is showing s01 ep 01 to 09
but there isn't 9 episodes in season1
there are 3 seasons of 6 episodes each...

thanks
(2016-05-11, 05:50)Swiper the Fox Wrote: Anyone have any updates on this or tips/tricks to make it work right...

Crackler is not showing all episodes correctly
(example listed in previous post)
chosen tv show is showing s01 ep 01 to 09
but there isn't 9 episodes in season1
there are 3 seasons of 6 episodes each...

thanks

I finally got Crackler working for the first time ever after applying the fix from rstillhard.

I started watching the show Chosen. I too saw 9 episodes listed. If you go to the Crackle site, it also lists 9 episodes.

However- what I noticed was that the show is supposed to around 22 minutes long. When I looked at the time bar in Kodi each episode was around 46 minutes long. I don't know if they're all like that, I only watched the first 3.

So if those 9 episodes are doubled- that would make 18 twenty-two minute episodes, 6x3=18...

Just saying, as I'm confused as well.

Pretty awesome show though. Crackle is a great resource. Good addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crackler0