Solved The TVDB scraper is unable to retrieve IMDb ratings (IMDb scraper library issue?)
@Karellen 

yes my problem is with IMDB rating TV Shows
Have you enabled that setting in the scraper settings?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok. Can you provide a Debug Log that shows you scraping one TV Show where you do not get the IMDB rating. Also tell us the name of the show so we can test. Quick instructions are below.

Just confirm that you enabled that setting from Videos>Files>Your Source and not from Add-ons menu.

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to https://paste.ubuntu.com/ manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
unfortunately i had to re-scan all my data because i transferred  it to another hard drive so which kodi version you see is better now  Kodi v17.6 "Krypton"  or Kodi v18 "Leia" Beta 1/Nightlies i'm afraid that the tv shows ratting problem still in so what steps should i follow to make it right 

and thanks very much for your help
(2018-09-03, 03:15)M_zidan Wrote: which kodi version you see is better now  Kodi v17.6 "Krypton"  or Kodi v18 "Leia" Beta 1/Nightlies
For what you are doing right now, both are good. Your choice. v17.6 is very stable, v18 is not yet officially released, and is still being worked on.

(2018-09-03, 03:15)M_zidan Wrote: so what steps should i follow to make it right 
The same steps I detailed in my previous post.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The TVDB scraper is unable to retrieve IMDb ratings (IMDb scraper library issue?)0