• 1(current)
Release Food Network Video Addon
There doesn't seem to be a release thread for the Food Network Addon, so here it is.

Version 2.1.7 fixes the addon to work with the revised website as of 4/12/2015. I previously thought that you would need a cable id to access content and once again, I'm wrong.

There is a change in the addon settings to allow selection of SD/HD for video resolution.
Note that while all the videos I looked at have SD, not all have HD, so I select the best I can find. For example some episodes of "Chopped" only have 480p videos even when HD is set. If you're seeing nothing but SD videos, you may want to check the video resolution is set to HD.

The new version has been submitted to the kodi.org repo.
Thanks!
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Much appreciated!
thanks
Add-on is at it again. Empty list once the add-on is selected
(2015-04-21, 06:04)wildmandan856 Wrote: Add-on is at it again. Empty list once the add-on is selected

V2.1.8 in github:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.foodnetwork

should fix the problem.
Not sure why.. I am getting a script error running 2.1.8 on Kodi on Fire TV? Any thoughts..

Any one else having issues?
(2015-04-26, 17:34)jaaay Wrote: Not sure why.. I am getting a script error running 2.1.8 on Kodi on Fire TV? Any thoughts..

Any one else having issues?

No. Works fine on my Fire Stick. Posting a debug log would be a good starting place to get help with the problem.
That was odd... I turned debug on .. Then it worked fine. turned debug back off.. I am good thanks for the help.

Great Addon!!! let me know if you ever need help with it.
There is a problem with the Food Network Addon today (4/28/15). I'm not sure if this is because the website is in the process of being changed again or a problem on the website. I'll take a look again later in the day and report what I think is going. Please be patient. thanks.
V2.1.9 Update to fix current website issues is in the git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.foodnetwork/

Website is getting to be a pain in the rear - changes every week.
Thanks... Cooking channel add-on is still working though.
My Family Room Theater
(2015-04-28, 21:20)learningit Wrote: V2.1.9 Update to fix current website issues.

Website is getting to be a pain in the rear - changes every week.
Thanks to Martijn for updating this quickly, the kodi.org repo will have the update soon.
Once again website change today (5/9/15). V2.1.10 update fixes this.
Thanks for the continued updates.
My Family Room Theater
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Food Network Video Addon0