Ember is not reading NFO files with <forced> tags
It seems that some of my NFO files are not being read by Ember.
I have narrowed down the issue to NFO files that have a <subtitle> tag in the file under <streamdetails>.
Here is a sample of a NFO not wokring.
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
<default>False</default>
<forced>False</forced>
</subtitle>
The problem here is with the tag <forced>. if I remove it, Ember reads it fine.
Is there a way to fix this issue without me having to edit all the effected files?
Thank you for your great work on the program.
If they are srt, you should use the forced in the name of the file like english.forced.srt.
Not even sure that these default and forced brackets in your nfo are used by kodi.
The <forced> node can't be the problem. Please paste a full not working NFO on pastebin.com.
I tried it with a few NFOs that do not load correctly. I literally remove the <forced> tag and press relaod, it loads fine. I put it back and reload, does not get read.
Here is one of the NFO files that does this.
http://pastebin.com/chnYgtyi
Thx, i will check that.
I have nfos with force tags and don't have any problem, but they also have the the embedded tag

Code:
<subtitle>
     <language>swe</language>
     <longlanguage>Swedish</longlanguage>
     <forced>true</forced>
     <type>Embedded</type>
</subtitle>
(2015-04-13, 19:17)T-bird_se Wrote: I have nfos with force tags and don't have any problem, but they also have the the embedded tag

Code:
<subtitle>
     <language>swe</language>
     <forced>true</forced>
     <type>Embedded</type>
</subtitle>

Ok, I narrowed it down some more. If I have the value of <forced> to be "False" it does not read the nfo but if I change it to "false", it reads it fine.
So it has to do with the value starting with a capital letter or not, so weird.
Tested it with more than one nfo that suffer from this problem and all reacted the same. It seems that this only affect the <forced> tag as far as I can tell.

This is not working:
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
<default>False</default>
<forced>False</forced>
</subtitle>

This is working:
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
<default>False</default>
<forced>false</forced>
</subtitle>
(2015-04-13, 19:58)zonly1 Wrote:
(2015-04-13, 19:17)T-bird_se Wrote: I have nfos with force tags and don't have any problem, but they also have the the embedded tag

Code:
<subtitle>
     <language>swe</language>
     <forced>true</forced>
     <type>Embedded</type>
</subtitle>

Ok, I narrowed it down some more. If I have the value of <forced> to be "False" it does not read the nfo but if I change it to "false", it reads it fine.
So it has to do with the value starting with a capital letter or not, so weird.
Tested it with more than one nfo that suffer from this problem and all reacted the same. It seems that this only affect the <forced> tag as far as I can tell.

This is not working:
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
<default>False</default>
<forced>False</forced>
</subtitle>

This is working:
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
<default>False</default>
<forced>false</forced>
</subtitle>

Yes, the capital letter is the problem. But not only with <forced> node, it's a problem with all boolean nodes. If you are wondering, why <default> can be start with a capital letter: Ember does not read the <default> node ;-)

There is nothing we can do to fix that problem. You have to replace all >True< and >False< with >true< and >false<.
The simpliest way to replace it if using TextCrawler to simple search and replace this two values in all NFOs.
I think we will have to check the NFO saving...
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
This NFO was not saved by Ember.
No it wasn't, I do use multiple programs some times.These ones were saved by metabrowser.
No way to make ember skip the forced node too when reading the nfos?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember is not reading NFO files with <forced> tags0