[OUT OF DATE] PseudoTV Live Skins
(2015-09-10, 01:43)RamboUnchained Wrote:
(2015-09-08, 13:37)tromy Wrote: Very nice!Smile

You have some dope skins, man. You mind dropping a link for your logos?

Check your inbox Cool
ALOHA SKIN: Updated, got everything working again, in isenguard yea. anyway all custom Logos in progress.. anyway a very simple re-skin of default work in progress until customs are unlocked. final will have standard PSTVL logos back in place. it will progress as time allows... will put in upcoming windows next. everything else works as updated to current default skin changes.

comments welcome for changes additions etc.

Thanks for taking a look

(2015-09-08, 01:54)lithiumdm Wrote: A little something I'm working on...

Looking forward to this. Modern, flat design that isn't over-the-top.
Isn't skin support suspended until further notice?
(2015-12-30, 07:24)halcyonforever Wrote: Isn't skin support suspended until further notice?

Nod until Lunatixz finalizes the in-app manager(skin selector)....Hope it'll be soon.
(2016-01-03, 00:16)tromy Wrote:
(2015-12-30, 07:24)halcyonforever Wrote: Isn't skin support suspended until further notice?

Nod until Lunatixz finalizes the in-app manager(skin selector)....Hope it'll be soon.

Final build will include a skin manager, its been low on my list of things to finish. But I really appreciate you keeping your skins up to date, Thanks tromy
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hoping to get rolling.. Made this attempt a long time ago and recently decided to revive.. May go nowhere though I'm hoping if interest does come about ill push forward to complete it. Basically nothing more than a mod of the default ptvl skin. As you can see progress in the epg has been made. Looking for criticism and things that need to be changed based on user needs. http://imgur.com/50FvZvJ

also, this is far from done lol lots of things still not included that exist within ptvl
I cannot even find the custom skin folder in windows 8.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OUT OF DATE] PseudoTV Live Skins1