Req Few open issues
(2015-05-16, 14:44)burekas Wrote: OK. Let's go back to my topics:

1) Subject: Focus color on selection in HomeScreen menu

2) Subject: Live TV PVR preview
Status: Done, I also asked for new view mode (similar to Confluence).
I actually saw some improvements here with the preview screen (Especially in Big List)

3) Shortcut question

4) OSD issue
After a little discussion here you found a good solution for all by presenting all the options: Elapsed/Remaining/Total Time. - Thanks.

5) Subtitles - Download button
Status: Reopen - Why did you change the position again? (Before that you put it over the "subtitles" button)

6) Description for Movies/TV Show on HomeScreen
Status: Done. Standing on tile showing its own description.
Request: Make a new mode for Movies and TV Shows, to present clean screen just a fanart, which switch randomize and for each fanart to show its description (Without the need to stand on a tile).

7) Random rotating background on home (settings)

8) "Page up/down" issue (Isn't working in settings/skin settings, maybe other places also)

9) Default focus icon in Power Menu
Question: What is the difference between "Quit" and "Shutdown"?
They both do the same for me, just closing Kodi.

10) Video dimension on background homescreen

11) Open options menu on EPG with the keyboard

12) In TV-Shows library, changing the marks of “Watched” (eye) and “Number of Episodes” (number)
so each one will have a different color, because it's a little confusing.

13) Moving the mouse cursor on screen and leave it there,
prevents working with the keyboard until moving the cursor again over the list/menu

14) Hidden Scrollbars

15) Favorites content on homescreen (Widget)

16) Codec Info overlay ("O") Font size

17) Right click on blank area for "Back" is not working.

18) Design bug on subtitles source list on the right, There is not lines between all the sources.

New:
19) In Add-On information, please move the "Launch" button to be the first from left, or just show all the five buttons together, but still place the "Launch" to be the first from left.
Currently it shows the 4 buttons "Uninstall","Disable","Configure","Change Log" while "Launch" is hidden unless pressing left/right

20) I'm aware that you not provide support for Genesis addon,
but why in the Video's details (Movie) the Rating/Tagline info are missing while in Confluence it shown? Can you add them also?

21) Please center a little and fit the poster in the Movie info inside the rectangle
See here: http://up414.siz.co.il/up1/m5zmjblmyzyt.png

22) How can I set the opacity of the Movies details's panel (In Library,Genesis)? Is there a setting for this?

* In the next post I will make new counting

Thank you for your support.

Hi marcel,
I mark with color the open issues.
If you can, please go over them and give a feedback.

Thanks.
2) I adjusted the Big List view in TV Channels mode. It has almost the same layout as confluence, just a little different.

5) It's not changed, still the same. Download button is last item in the list (so somewhere near above the subtitle osd button).

6) What do you mean with this ? Do you mean that you don't have a widget per-tile but just have a widget displayed at all times ? Like Arctic Zephyr skin for example ?

8) You can't use page up/down in the skin settings. By design in Kodi.

9) Quit --> quit kodi
Shutdown --> floows whatever is set in the settings --> energy settings --> default shutdown action

12) On the todo list, not to be implemented any time soon. To keep track of the progress, see Github: https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin.../issues/67

13) By design in Kodi. Use the mouse OR keyboard to navigate...

15) You can add a "favourites widget" for this, implemented this last week or something.
Skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> assign widget --> default widgets --> favourites widget.

17) should be working. Check your Kodi config for this. I believe you need to have a proper keyboard.xml file setup in which rightclick is defined as back.

19) done, will provide new beta later tonight

20) fixed, will provide new beta later tonight. Warning: don't talk about those addons on the forums.

21) Done, will provide new beta later tonight.

22) Skin settings --> appearance --> media library views --> Media details panel opacity
2) Thanks. I'll check it on the next version.

5) You probably changed it back in one of the released BETA.
The "Download" button was above the subtitles icon, but now it is on the left side again (See picture)
http://up414.siz.co.il/up3/fyz3dhwdm5zg.png
Just after you download one of the subtitles it's moving to this place above the subtitles button.

6) I more meant like in Eminence skin homescreen. There is just fanart which randomly changes on the background,
while each time the suitable description is shown. Just nice to have.

http://i.imgur.com/TzbCyOB.png

8) OK if so.

9) Thanks. Nice to know.

12) Thanks.

13) I'm working with my PC, so sometimes the mouse moving on screen not on purpose so it takes the control from the keyboard until I'm placing the mouse again over the list/panel. But if it's Kodi issue so I'll live with that.
Edit: By the way with Confluence it doesn't happens, so I don't think for sure that is Kodi issue.

15) Thanks, it wasn't before.
But there is a problem: When I'm on "Favorites" (In the homescreen) I don't see my Favorites content on the right, actually I don't nothing happens when I standing on Favorites (Like it works in Movies widget etc)

17) Strange, but with Confluence it's working good.
Meanwhile on Titan I'm using each time the "backspace" key , so sometimes it's annoying a little.

19) Thanks. I'll check it on the next version.

20) OK and thanks. I'll check it on the next version.

21) Thanks. I'll check it on the next version.

22) Thanks.

** By the way, I'm aware this skin is more complex then Confluence,
but trying to find a way to decrease the memory usage as possible (also the CPU process)

Good job. Thanks.
Hi Marcel,

Just a reminder.

Focus especially on number 15

Thanks.
2014009 (post)
(2015-05-28, 18:43)pünktchen Wrote: 2014009 (post)
I know, I saw that. MAZAL TOV Smile
Thanks.
5) No, I didn't change it back. It is because you have no subtitles active. There's a list which is aligned to the left.
Not much I can do about that... If you want the subtitles to be downloaded by itself, configure autosubs.

6) This is on my TODO list to pickup on a rainy day ;-)
https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin.../issues/52
Watch the forums for any updates about this request.

13) I still don't understand what you mean... It works fine with me but maybe I'm missing something here ?
Does this happen only on the list view maybe ? And did you try with both touch mode on and off ?

15) Should be working fine. Check out the next beta which will be available in a few hours.

17) working fine on my setup. Please try to disable touch mode (if you enabled that)

23) The skin is already optimized to use as less cpu/memory power as possible. Keep in mind that the skin uses loads of fanart which really consumes a lot of memory. Switch to confluence if you want less artwork but better cpu/memory usage.
5) I really do remember it was there. This is why I wrote "Done" on this request on previous post.

6) Thanks.

13) Yes it helps when I turn off the "Touch mode". Thanks.

15) Great! Now the widget is working as I meant (3.3.15)

17) You are right. when I turn off the "Touch mode" the right click doing the back operation. When it's "On" it disable it.

19) "Launch" button position => Checked on 3.3.15. Thanks.

20) Video details addition => Checked on 3.3.15. Thanks.

21) Question: How can I disable the "Disc" animation in Video information? I just want to see the poster only.
*** By the way regarding the "Disc" animation, it's seems that it's not a perfect circle, it's too elliptical.
http://up415.siz.co.il/up3/njtjwhtznwnu.png

23) OK
5) Yes it is... once you enable/download subtitles the list extends and so the download button will move to the right...
I think I just figured out a way to solve this. If no subtitles are active (and so the only action will be to download them), I will change the action of the subtitles button to open the download dialog. Only if there are already subtitles I will show those menu options... It will even save you one click so better user experience.

13 + 17 --> That's what I thought... Will look into it soon.

21) I will add option to the videoinfo screen to enable/disable the discart. BTW: It should be a perfect round circle, just checked the code for this.

EDIT: hmmm now I see what you mean about the disc not beiing perfectly round... If you have a 16:9 resolution/window it is round but if you have a different resolution or manual resize the window the disc gets stretched. Not sure how to fix that...
5) Excellent idea! Checked with 3.3.16 and it's working good.

21) I saw the toggle button there. Thanks. (3.3.16)

* Not only the disc shape is streched also the poster is moving from its place and not centered. When kodi is on Full screen everything is correct.

Thanks.
(2015-06-06, 16:08)burekas Wrote: * Not only the disc shape is streched also the poster is moving from its place and not centered. When kodi is on Full screen everything is correct.

Thanks.

That would be because in windowed mode your aspectratio differs and the image gets resized. This will happen to all textures on screen. It;s just meant to be on (16:9) aspectratio.... That's why it looks fine in fullscreen. The same will happen if you use Titan on a 4:3 display, it will look awfull because the whole skin is designed at 16:9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few open issues0