Req Few open issues
(2015-04-30, 21:12)burekas Wrote: Tested with 3.3.2

2) Ok, thanks. If you can also add a view mode like this:
http://kodi.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/1...hot006.png
It could be great also.

4) Thanks, it's look nice.
But in my opinion the concept of "elapsed/remaining" together is wrong and a little bit confusing.
It should be "elapsed/Total time" or "remaining/Total time" (And add an option to choose between them)

5) Thanks.

6) OK. Waiting.

7) Great. Thanks.

8) I meant that for example if you are in Movies Library when you pressing "Page up"/"Page down" on keyboard it actually doing something.
But on the skin settings it doesn't works. It more comfortable moving fast up/down instead the scrollbar/
(By the way the scrollbar is showning just on mouse/touchpad support. I think that it should be shown in both options)

9) what do you mean by "first entry", Now there is 4 options which are OK for me, but every time I pressing "S" the focused icon is by the last focused icon. So if the last mark was on "Settings" icon, when you press "S" again it will be again on "Settings" icon, and I want that there will be an option to choose default icon.
But it not so critical.

10) You are right, on TV-Show it actually stretch. On LIVE TV I chose a problematic channel.

11) Thanks. the backspace doing the job.
But why the default view is the EPG when I go to LIVE TV from the home screen? How can I set that the "channels" view will be the default screen?

New request:
12) Please add an option for changing the "Watched", "Number of episodes" mark's color, because it little confusing on TV-Shows, they look similar (eye, numbers, the mark's color)

Thanks. Good job.

New stuff:

13) Why when I'm moving with the mouse over screen the keyboard not affects unless I put the mouse over the panel/menu?

14) There are some cases that the scrollbar is not shown ("Hidden" scrollbar) unless I'm pressing to right on the lists.
In that case, sometimes I don't know there more options inside if I not going down with the keyboard.
For example, you can see it on "Genesis" settings => Playback, there is "hidden" scrollbar.
I prefer to see the scrollbar always without the need of pressing right on the lists (For example, like in the Skin Settings)

15) "Favorites":
How can I add a preview of the content in my Favorites so it will be shown on homescreen when I go over it in the main menu? (Like it works on the Movies/TV show Libraries)
In addition, how can I make it also for other new main items?

16) Codec Info overlay ("O") :
- Please add an option to change the font size.
- Reduce the gap size between the paragraphs there. Recommended size should be one line I think.

17) Please set the right click on blank area for "Back". It's not working.

18) Design bug on subtitles source list on the right,
There is not lines between all the sources.
See picture: http://up414.siz.co.il/up3/za1rdkmmzwmw.png
I will work further on your requests shortly. As for question 4: I changed it to elapsed/total time.

Regarding 4b) No, when seeking is displayed the player is actually seeking, I looked it up. Buffering is another state.

11) You can change the menu buttons to whatever you like in the skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts.
The default view is EPG because that's what most people use.
13) I don't understand what you mean with this. Can you explain a little more in detail ?

14) Genesis is an addon that provides illegal content and I will not provide support for that. Read the forum rules please. As for the scrollbars in the skin; I will look into this and make them consequent. Will add a option to always show the scrollbars.

15) Settings --> skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> press add and choose from the favourites node.
You can also use "smart shortcuts" for shortcuts that point to media items. That way the tile image will auto rotate with images from that content. Enable the smart shortcuts in de skin settings --> advanced. After that you should be able to add any smart shortcuts (based on your favourites or playlists) to your homescreen (off course again with configure menu shortcuts)

16) No need for an option, I'll just make it some larger.

17) That should just work by default.

18) will fix that, never noticed it.
version 3.3.7 already contains some of the fixes for the reported issues. I've also added the option to always show the scrollbars...
The new Live TV view is still work in progress however.
THANKS!

After I will check 3.3.7 I will give some updates and conclusions.

Meanwhile, some comments I wrote before you released version 3.3.7
I will also check if these isues were done on this version: 2,6,8,12
===============================================================

4) Thanks, I noticed for that.
But can you add a selection for choosing between "elapsed/Total time" or "remaining/Total time" in the settings?

6) Nice work with 3.3.7. Thanks.

9) Thank, I saw that you fixed it.
2 Questions:
a. A small question, what is the difference between "Shutdown" to "Quit"? Because they both doing the same for me, closing Kodi.
b. Is there a "Restart Kodi" button for the Power menu? Because I don't see it in the options to choose from.

10) There is still tiny margins on the top/bottom of the homescreen that you can notice when you go over the Main menu while pause a Video.
Not so critical for now.

11) OK, Thanks. What I did actually is that I switched from the main "Live TV" to "Channels" and change the title back to "Live TV".

13) For example, go to your Movies library, put the mouse on blank area then press up/down on keyboard, the selection is not moving.
Now put the mouse on the panel/items then do the same, the selection, actually, responding when you doing up/down.
So it's a little annoying.

14) Genesis was just example, maybe there are also other cases.
But I see you understood what I meant. I will check it on 3.3.7.

15) The way I have found to do this is:
- create submenus for Favorites, while each submenu is a shortcut for the actual content inside the Favorites.
- Assign widget to Favorites to present its submenus
>> This process is not comfortable if you already have a lot of favorites there, and what happens if I will delete the favorites itself, also it not look good when there is a lot of submenus.
* Is there any other way to make "Favorites" widget such Movies/TV shows that will show automatically the internal content of Favorites?

16) OK, Thanks.

17) So it doesn't. Only the "Backspace" on keyboard doing the job, the right click just open the context menu when it done on item, but on blank area, nothing.

18) OK, Thanks.

Thanks on your great job!
(2015-05-10, 03:18)marcelveldt Wrote: As for question 4: I changed it to elapsed/total time.
I know how long the show is and rather prefer knowing how much longer is left.
(2015-05-11, 15:35)Charles R Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 03:18)marcelveldt Wrote: As for question 4: I changed it to elapsed/total time.

See what I added about this:
Can you add a selection for choosing between "elapsed/Total time" or "remaining/Total time" in the settings?
So each one will choose what comfortable for him.
(2015-05-11, 17:54)burekas Wrote:
(2015-05-11, 15:35)Charles R Wrote:

See what I added about this:
Can you add a selection for choosing between "elapsed/Total time" or "remaining/Total time" in the settings?
So each one will choose what comfortable for him.

No offense but Titan should not be reinventing the Kodi wheel. Every skin that I have ever used has let users know how much time has elapsed and how much time is remaining in a video. This is absolutely important to myself and I am fairly certain to many other Kodi users expectations. The elapsed/totaltime is actually how Netflix handles this and it is outright abhorrent. I never want to be in a position within any Kodi skin of having to calculate how much time is left while watching a video. I kindly ask that Titan Beta revert back to how the official Titan release handles elapsed/remaining time.
The Kodi wheel's default skin, Confluence, only shows elapsed and total time. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but just saying.
(2015-05-13, 08:02)Ned Scott Wrote: The Kodi wheel's default skin, Confluence, only shows elapsed and total time. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but just saying.

K. Never actually used Confluence but have used Amber and Black Glass Nova which give elapsed and time remaining. As stated earlier I do not want to have to calculate how much time is remaining while watching a video and defer to how Amber, Black Glass Nova and the current official Titan skin handle it. To this point, I do not want to use a half baked Netflix experience regarding this in a Kodi skin.
Relax all, the remaining time is back tonight. It's why I use a beta version before pushing to the stable repo. Sometimes an addition is not good or has to be changed.
(2015-05-13, 08:24)marcelveldt Wrote: Relax all, the remaining time is back tonight. It's why I use a beta version before pushing to the stable repo. Sometimes an addition is not good or has to be changed.

I think, since each person has its own opinion, that the best solution here is to add this option to be set in Skin Settings and choice one of these options:
- elapsed/Total time
- remaining/Total time
- remaining/elapsed time

Like Ned Scott wrote, the default skin, Confluence, only shows elapsed and total time. So each one got used to something else.

Thanks.
(2015-05-13, 08:24)marcelveldt Wrote: Relax all, the remaining time is back tonight. It's why I use a beta version before pushing to the stable repo. Sometimes an addition is not good or has to be changed.
Thanks!

And at times I think the people that want everything (in the world) to be an option forget it's a lot of work... and on top of that having too many options can turn people off from using the skin in the first place. I know that's one of the reasons I stayed with the default skin for so long. When I first looked at Titan I didn't like it at all (for my needs) but since it was recommended to me I spent a couple of hours tweaking it and now love it. If I wasn't pre-sold on it I would have punted and not bothered working my way through all of them.
Kudos to @marcelveldt. This is one feature update that should placate and close the book on all previous requests regarding this. It handles elapsed/remaining time and further displays the total time (Duration). Totally impressed by this!!!

EDIT: It just occured to me that Titan has indeed literally reinvented the Kodi wheel regarding elapsed/remaining and total time within an official Kodi skin.
OK. Let's go back to my topics:

1) Subject: Focus color on selection in HomeScreen menu

2) Subject: Live TV PVR preview
Status: Done, I also asked for new view mode (similar to Confluence).
I actually saw some improvements here with the preview screen (Especially in Big List)

3) Shortcut question

4) OSD issue
After a little discussion here you found a good solution for all by presenting all the options: Elapsed/Remaining/Total Time. - Thanks.

5) Subtitles - Download button
Status: Reopen - Why did you change the position again? (Before that you put it over the "subtitles" button)

6) Description for Movies/TV Show on HomeScreen
Status: Done. Standing on tile showing its own description.
Request: Make a new mode for Movies and TV Shows, to present clean screen just a fanart, which switch randomize and for each fanart to show its description (Without the need to stand on a tile).

7) Random rotating background on home (settings)

8) "Page up/down" issue (Isn't working in settings/skin settings, maybe other places also)

9) Default focus icon in Power Menu
Question: What is the difference between "Quit" and "Shutdown"?
They both do the same for me, just closing Kodi.

10) Video dimension on background homescreen

11) Open options menu on EPG with the keyboard

12) In TV-Shows library, changing the marks of “Watched” (eye) and “Number of Episodes” (number)
so each one will have a different color, because it's a little confusing.

13) Moving the mouse cursor on screen and leave it there,
prevents working with the keyboard until moving the cursor again over the list/menu

14) Hidden Scrollbars

15) Favorites content on homescreen (Widget)

16) Codec Info overlay ("O") Font size

17) Right click on blank area for "Back" is not working.

18) Design bug on subtitles source list on the right, There is not lines between all the sources.

New:
19) In Add-On information, please move the "Launch" button to be the first from left, or just show all the five buttons together, but still place the "Launch" to be the first from left.
Currently it shows the 4 buttons "Uninstall","Disable","Configure","Change Log" while "Launch" is hidden unless pressing left/right

20) I'm aware that you not provide support for Genesis addon,
but why in the Video's details (Movie) the Rating/Tagline info are missing while in Confluence it shown? Can you add them also?

21) Please center a little and fit the poster in the Movie info inside the rectangle
See here: http://up414.siz.co.il/up1/m5zmjblmyzyt.png

22) How can I set the opacity of the Movies details's panel (In Library,Genesis)? Is there a setting for this?

* In the next post I will make new counting

Thank you for your support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few open issues0