Show sort letter popup when scrolling lists (Solved)
Hi!
I have a newb question:
When using for example PMII-hd (modded for 14.x) i get a popup win first letter when it changes. Example when changing in list from item beginning with 'A' to 'B', Letter 'B' pops up.
I find this very useful since many of my lists/libraries are quite extensive.

But the above described behaviour is not in Confluence and this is the only thing making me stick with PMIII-hd.
When i google for this i see some people whanting to turn this option off but no answers to them either.

Can someone plese help.

Thanks in advance.

/Patrik
in confluence, the sort letter pops-up on the bottom-right of the screen.
it's enabled by default and it can't be turned off.

if you don't see it on your end, check if your movie list is sorted by title.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-04-15, 22:58)ronie Wrote: in confluence, the sort letter pops-up on the bottom-right of the screen.
it's enabled by default and it can't be turned off.

if you don't see it on your end, check if your movie list is sorted by title.

Thank you! I have never felt so stupid i my life! I was looking in the middle of screen (as per PMIII).

I just laughing at my self right know.

Thanks a lot for the help.

/Patrik
Hi!

Just one other thing: Is it possible to change the position of the letter? i would like it to appear center of screen.

Thanks in advance.

/Patrik
It may be possible by editing the skin. XML files. But, I have no clue which one it would be
(2015-04-17, 14:10)kricker Wrote: It may be possible by editing the skin. XML files. But, I have no clue which one it would be

I can live with current position. Thanks very much for help. I will treat this ticket as solved.

/Patrik

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show sort letter popup when scrolling lists (Solved)0