• 9(current)
Release Library Node Editor
(2016-12-11, 21:41)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 20:31)masa0922 Wrote: Is it possible to create multiple rules in parents node separated by "and" or "or"?

I want to separate movies i've seen and movies i've still not seen that are scattered around multiple paths

It's possible to create multiple rules, but they are always applied with the operator 'and' - which is to say, all rules must match for the media to show. Certainly the node editor has no way of separating rules via 'or', and my understanding is that the video nodes (wiki) core feature itself doesn't support this.

Found a work-around by adding rules that excludes certain paths, worked nice
I'm sure this has been mentioned before...
but is anyone looking at possibly creating a "context menu" addon for this? much like the skin shortcuts context menu addon.

It would make things so much more user friendly just navigating to where you want, opening the context menu and clicking "add to homescreen categories"

Anyways, food for thought. Keep up the good work.

Loggio.
(2016-12-13, 10:37)loggio Wrote: I'm sure this has been mentioned before...
but is anyone looking at possibly creating a "context menu" addon for this? much like the skin shortcuts context menu addon.

It would make things so much more user friendly just navigating to where you want, opening the context menu and clicking "add to homescreen categories"

Anyways, food for thought. Keep up the good work.

Loggio.

I left this a few days in case someone is looking at the possibility of creating a 'context menu' add-on for this, but I'm taking to from the lack of responses that no-one is. Full disclosure, it's not an idea that interests me, but I'd be happy to help anyone who did want to look into it.

It probably wouldn't need to be to actually be a context menu add-on for this addon - unlike the Skin Shortcuts context addon, which I very purposefully coded to pass the actual function of adding the selected item to the users menus to the actual Skin Shortcuts script (as its fully reliant on that scripts functions), this would be building on a core feature so there's no reason that it couldn't be completely stand-alone and directly create the new nodes itself rather than relying on this script. More interesting might be then calling this script - if installed - after the node was created, either to move the node or edit it further.

If someone does want to take up this challenge and wants some advice and limited help in coding, feel free to ping me.
I'm having a problem to edit nodes on my RPi.
Configuration: Raspberry Pi2 running latest LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.010 ALPHA containing Kodi v17.0-beta7. I have switched to Confluence skin ver. 3.0.39
Launched Library Node Editor and I see:

Second configuration: Microsoft Windows 7 running latest Kodi v17.0-RC. Switched to Confluence as well.
Launched Library Node Editor and I see:

I made a small customization in MOVIES node (Recently added moved on top) in Kodi on Windows 7 and copied all xml files from C:\Users\rafikW\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\library to /storage/.kodi/userdata/library on RPi. Once skin reloaded I see this customization is present but still Library Node Editor is not allow me to customize nodes directly in RPi.

What I'm doing wrong?
Looks to me like the RPi is opening the context menu instead of select the item. Keymap problem?
It looks like 'Flatten Heirarchy' enabled on one system and not the other - make sure it's the same on both systems. Settings > Media > Videos.
(2017-01-04, 20:46)BobCratchett Wrote: It looks like 'Flatten Heirarchy' enabled on one system and not the other - make sure it's the same on both systems. Settings > Media > Videos.

Yes, it was on RPi. Thanks a lot...
Hi!
Found a bug:
- plugin generates a link to a genre <path>videodb://movies/genres/?genreid=17</path>
- correct link <path>videodb://movies/genres/17/</path>
Can confirm the script doesn't support creating a path-based link to a particular genre (or indeed to a particular actor, director or so on.) I'll add it to my to-look at list, but my time is limited at present and it probably won't be an easy fix.
When creating a rule based on Rating, it's impossible to specify a fractional value as the numeric keypad UI doesn't allow for a decimal point.

If you try to type the rating with a keyboard, it will only accept numeric digits, not the decimal point.

Thanks.
are you using kodi's smart playlist editor?
i can't reproduce it there at least.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Here are my steps to reproduce:

Using default skin:

Settings / Skin settings / Main menu items / Movies / Edit categories
Movies > / New parent node / "High rating"
Add rule: Rating, greater than

When clicking on <value>, the numeric pad UI appears, which does not contain a decimal point:

If I try to type a 6.5 rating, it ignores the decimal point, and just shows 65.

Note: I'm using a French keyboard if that makes any difference.
ah, ok. that's the library node editor.
i'll move your post to their support thread.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I've added a parent node in Krypton (stock skin), and I can't find the new node in my main menu. Did I forget some important step? Any help is appreciated!
When I create a node it gives it a folder Icon, then when I use the option "edit icon" I get an error, I know that I can download and use my own Icon but I prefer to use the ones within Kodi.

My nodes are New releases, Complete, Kids Movies, Last viewed, I want those to have the movie icon instead of the folder Icon.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Node Editor3