WIP Arch - Web interface plugin
Hi all

Arch works pretty well on my RPi 2 with Libreelec.

However, when I access it from a reverse proxy, I encounter the same problem as other users here : red cross, "loading...." and no content appears.
I understood the problem should come from the API port 9090, but I don't understand how I can include it in my reverse proxy.

I mean, I access the web interface from personnal url (my own domain/subdomain) which is redirected to the RPi local IP, at the right port.
But how can I add a other one only for the API access?

I do all of this with a Synology NAS

Thanks for help
Is threre a way to search the local library opposed to online content? For example if I search for an artist the search returns a bunch of online videos, YouTube, etc. When what I really want is to search a artist in my library.
This is a nice Web interface. Is it still being actively developed? I would love to see the functionality of being able to send a URL directly to the player or add to queue. This is currently possible using a firefox extension called KodiControl (https://github.com/LendoK/kodi-control) but it would be great to have this functionality in the web interface so it is not browser dependent.

I know it is also possible to do this via a VBScript or CURL script via the JSON protocol, but again these are OS dependent.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arch - Web interface plugin1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.