no logical ecsape from Aeon Nox back to another skin
Is there a logical way to back out of Aeon Nox to be able to restore default skin?
Ohhh.. Instead of trying to get there with the mouse over you have to CLICK on SYSTEM.
Just go to System>Appearance>Skin and select another skin.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I could use some help as well. I recently changed to my skin to NOX and am in the process of settling it up however I decided to switch back today to show a friend the KODI Default Skin. I then noticed that I could not find Appearance anywhere under System - Skin - --- or anywhere. Not sure if I have mess up while trying to configure the skin. Can anyone give me some guidance on how to restore/find Appearance? By the way mine looks like I"m missing quite a bit compared to the videos I've seen on You Tube.
Thanks.
I should have included that I am using KODI 14.2 Aeon Nox 5.6.
(2015-04-27, 21:26)UK Pilgrim Wrote: I could use some help as well. I recently changed to my skin to NOX and am in the process of settling it up however I decided to switch back today to show a friend the KODI Default Skin. I then noticed that I could not find Appearance anywhere under System - Skin - --- or anywhere. Not sure if I have mess up while trying to configure the skin. Can anyone give me some guidance on how to restore/find Appearance? By the way mine looks like I"m missing quite a bit compared to the videos I've seen on You Tube.
Thanks.

Appearance is the first option under System. Other options in this section include System, Videos, Music, etc.
I am having the same issue with NOX. I am using a Matricom G-Box Q which has Kodi ( not sure of the version, but it seems to be identical to 14.2 in appearance) pre-installed. Changed to NOX, and now cannot disable this skin.

1. There is no longer an appearance tab under system/settings as there was on confluence (!)

2. When I go to the enabled add ons/skins, all three skins ( confluence, NOX, and back row) all say enabled
3. when I go to add-on information for each skin, all tabs are greyed out except change log.

Apparently, I can not even uninstall skins now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
LVPIGUY
Sent you a PM with instructions.
Or delete the skin in appdata/kodi/addons/
This may or may not be much help but... When I started this thread It was frustrating trying to remove this. I did eventually get it removed. What I remember was I was expecting the removal process to resemble the original kodi skin when in fact one small aspect was HUGELY different. You actually have to click on one of the words to open sub menu where you can see the other skins. Unfortunately I do not recall which word. arggg... mas servesa por favor!
It's simple. After numerous attempts I stumbled upon the answer. Simply click on the SYSTEM on the main menu not a Sub Menu. When you click system another window appears with Appearance on it then click Setting which will permit you to revert back to Confluence. I sent this in a PM last night but should have put it on the forum for all to see.
(2015-04-30, 22:46)UK Pilgrim Wrote: LVPIGUY
Sent you a PM with instructions.

Why woudn't you post it so others can get help (reason for boards)?
1) Windows button
2) Search for "run" and open it
3) Write "%appdata%" and then press run
4) Find Kodi file
5) Then find the addons file
6) And finally find the file with skin\s name and delete it (while kodi is closed)\|
7) Restart the kodi

There you go Smile
@lakis

You do know that this topic is 2.5 years old? Smile
And deleting a skin is not the best of solutions.

Selecting a different skin is done differently nowadays in Estuary anyway.
I'd just run into this problem. Found this thread and then the solution. 
To change the skin, move over to System but instead of choosing one of the option "below" just click on System and the settings page will open.
You can then select Interface and Skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no logical ecsape from Aeon Nox back to another skin0