v14 WEB OS
Several google results shows how to install kodi in LG Smart TV running WebOS. Can someone guide me through the process? I have a 4K LG WebOs TV
Kodi does not run on WebOS.

But if you have found a howto please post the link here, and why would you need guidance if you already have a howto?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-08-23, 08:53)da-anda Wrote: I'm sure people that can afford a OLED TV can also afford something like a Raspberry PI to run Kodi on

This is not the problem.. how would you navigate this with the smart remote?
(2017-03-01, 18:07)wulphtv Wrote: This is not the problem.. how would you navigate this with the smart remote?

CEC (wiki) would be your easiest way, as it's built into a Pi. I use the external adapters on my ancient ION-based HTPCs, one on a Samsung TV and one on a Panasonic - both work perfectly.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
I know this post is old but would the magic remote of the LG TV work with the Raspberry Pi?

Has anybody tried it? Surely the buttons work but the laser pointer (I don't know how exactly is called)?
(2020-05-09, 01:30)ferdinand Wrote: I know this post is old but would the magic remote of the LG TV work with the Raspberry Pi?

Has anybody tried it? Surely the buttons work but the laser pointer (I don't know how exactly is called)?
If its CEC then it should do.
(2016-10-13, 20:08)[email protected] Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 08:53)da-anda Wrote: I'm sure people that can afford a OLED TV can also afford something like a Raspberry PI to run Kodi on

Very smart answer
This is a very slick, elegant and cheap solution Xiaomi mi TV stick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WEB OS0