How to avoid tMM to create folders, files without existing movies?
After having moved movies to another place tMM creates folders and files when updating the data source(s) at the place these files, folders haven been before. How could I avoid it? And what for does tMM do it?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
TMM never creates anything on updating the datasource!
Just reading files to database here...

Please give me a detailed example what you did, and what happened...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanky you, myron,

Very sorry, I am wrong, I mean srcaping instead of updating.

Well, tMM has scraped all of my movies, then I move movies from the folder "Movies" (e.g. on the internal drive) to an external / another hard disk (may be to a folder named "Movie"). And after scraping the source folder and the destination folder tMM has created files and / or folders in the source folder.
well... when you move some movies, you need first to do an "update datasource", which finds all new, and removes all non-existing movies. (for all your datasources)
Then the DB is exacly what you have on filesystem.
And then, everything should be fine on scraping.
If not, send us the logs... with a named example movie...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Quote:well... when you move some movies, you need first to do an "update datasource", which finds all new, and removes all non-existing movies.
Yes, I know, I did it after the movies were moved.

Another example: I renamed a folder named James.Bond.DVD.collection to James Bond DVD collection after I updated that data source and scraped. tMM created a folder named James.Bond.DVD.collection and created files and folders and downloaded images to them.

How could I open such a log?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to avoid tMM to create folders, files without existing movies?0