• 2(current)
Release South Park Unofficial
Ok, now it works flawlessly. also the show is in German. it will bypass also the geo-block but a message will be shown at the start

i've merged it into the master. have fun Wink
cool, thanks, will test in a second Smile

edit: works like a charm. Had some issues with season18, but the rest seems to be working fine. Thanks a lot.
fixed! thanks for the report Big Grin

should i submit this to the Kodi repository?
if you want to, sure.
it's live Big Grin
I know, already installed it yesterday from the repo Big Grin Thanks for your work on it.
Nice work! Would it be possible for the addon to get the Closed Captions?
Thank you so much for putting this out. It's working great in South Korea, and on my Raspberry Pi 2 running the Openelec distribution of Kodi.

I might have found a small script bug; in season 14, the episodes "200" and "201" fail to play.
Can't find it in official xbmc repo
(2015-04-24, 04:13)Alexsource Wrote: Nice work! Would it be possible for the addon to get the Closed Captions?
Yes. i need to change some things to do that.
[Edit]
I've updated the addon. now it has CC Wink
I noticed that SP.de has English CC but not German.. dunno why.
(2015-04-25, 04:55)dlxmax Wrote: Thank you so much for putting this out. It's working great in South Korea, and on my Raspberry Pi 2 running the Openelec distribution of Kodi.

I might have found a small script bug; in season 14, the episodes "200" and "201" fail to play.
they actually are "banned" episodes. i'll try to fix it if possible. thanks for testing on a pi 2
[Edit]
Yes, they deleted all the files from the server (or changed links, etc..). i cannot download them as i've done 6 month ago.
I can't 'fix' this. sorry

(2015-04-25, 05:05)binder420 Wrote: Can't find it in official xbmc repo
i have it under TV addons.
http://addons.kodi.tv/show/plugin.video....nofficial/
Hey,

unfortunately the addon doesn't work on my Fire TV Stick. Everytime I started the Addon I got a "Script Error" on Kodi 14.2 and a "South Park Error" on 15.0 beta 1. On the Windows-Version of Kodi (14.2) the Addon works fine. Could you help me, please?

Thanks, Zwergchief
i updated it yesterday, since some links changed. a new patch will be available soon on the main repository. you can grab the latest (if you can't wait) from the first post.
Hi

great addon !!!
One question: Sometime the video stops and the second (or third) part of the episode doesnt start.
Therefore I restart the video...

Is there a button to go to the next part? (I FF but it takes a while....)

Regards
hi,
thx for the addon!

i installed it via .zip filelink from first post.

i'm using openelec but it never played second nor third part of an episode. it simply stops when first part is finished.
are u already trying to fix that?
(2015-05-08, 12:33)wursti Wrote: hi,
thx for the addon!

i installed it via .zip filelink from first post.

i'm using openelec but it never played second nor third part of an episode. it simply stops when first part is finished.
are u already trying to fix that?
You have to wait a little, then it will play the next one. this because i have a huge problem with the streams:
The previous version didn't have the subs and i used the playlist to have all the episodes, but then i added the cc (aka subtitles) and i had to remove the playlist since it didn't allow me to set the sub for each item inside the playlist.
so now there is a loop that actually does the same thing and it takes 3/10 secs to load the next part.
(2015-05-08, 01:36)RasPi_Fan Wrote: Hi

great addon !!!
One question: Sometime the video stops and the second (or third) part of the episode doesnt start.
Therefore I restart the video...

Is there a button to go to the next part? (I FF but it takes a while....)

Regards

As explained above i have a huge problem with subs. the playlist gave me the ability to skip/go back but it couldn't allow me to set any sub for each episode.

[EDIT]
i've pushed 0.2.5. try it. it'll be updated soon on the official repo.
Now the loading times are much better.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
South Park Unofficial3